6. We Are A Church You Know

Combined 😊

WavePapi💦👅: Good Day Brothers and Sisters. I've called this meeting here today, because we have some important things to discuss as a body.

Mani✂😂: Do I have to take him seriously? 😐

BabyBoyJah💙: Yes. 😂 Continue Reverend Oubre.

QveenSavage😊😏: Df.

WavePapi💦👅: As I was saying we have a full agenda ahead of us. Now we will have a member of the high council call out the Agenda.

🚬HerbMan😂: Ayeeee that's me *milly rocks*

Ja💃: Are we really suppose to take these guys seriously 😂😂😂😂

BabyBoyJah💙: Yes. Now carry on Brother Ingram.

Paris 🔪😊: Okafor is now the yes man? 😂

QveenSavage😊😏: So if they ask him to go sit on a dick he is going to say yes then 👀😂

Shana😊💜: T 💀💀💀💀💀💀

PuertoRican STD😈: Yo yo. Y'all stop with ya shit. Ingram... Continue 😂😂😂

BabyBoyJah💙: I rebuke you guys in the name of Jesus.

🚬HerbMan😂: Welp. I know who is sitting on my dick. 😊

Kamkamkillah😏: 😏👅

Kiaa😘: Aren't we in church? 😂 Nasties.

🚬HerbMan😂: Okay 💀. The agenda is as follows: Lashana Pregnancy and Hayley's Departure. I'll be the minute taker and the official commentator for the day will be Brother Dejounte Murray aka the other half of the high council.

TheGrind💪: Scrany tatted niggas Gang. #GengGeng

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Lord Save us. I got my tea ready.

Shorty is a Melody😍: *passes out bonnets, gorilla snot and duct tape*

BookersWifey😍: Give me all you got.

The6ixGod2.0: Time to double up on that duct tape cause I know bestfran bout to tell this nigga something.

WavePapi💦👅: Alright. Lashana you have the floor. Please inform all of us correctly about your pregnancy.

Shana💜😊: I'm pregnant. And it is Klay's own. What else do you want me to say. 😐

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Are you sure it is Klay's own? ☕☕☕☕ Because we all know you was still with Karl.

The6ixGod2.0: Talking about Karl, where that spanish oranguntan at.

Dominicano🍆: 😐 Like I said, I am not the father.

TheGrind💪: It is alright. We don't want you to be the father anyways.

Paris🔪😊: OOPS 💀