Season Finale Part II: Reunion

This is hella long 😂 So brace yourself and grab something to eat while reading
-Kam

"Live From AgapeLovexx Studios, we present to you the Season Finale of the Group Chat Chronicles with your hosts Dwayne Bacon and the one and Only Zendaya"

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the official Reunion Show of the Group Chat Chronicles" Zendaya said as she and Bake walked out to center stage.

"It is that time again and I can't wait to sit down with the cast to talk about what all happened this season." Bake continued.

"One thing though Bake, we know this is going to be messy."

"Yes Z we have special guests coming through and you know your favourite cast isn't too fond of special guests."

"Remember those fights last reunion. It might get a little worse this time around."

"Z is right. We will be discussing the various relationships and there might even be a special surprise for one of our cast members." Bake said as he nodded his head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Reunion Episode for Group Chat Chronicles Season Two with our lovely cast members." Zendaya said as the girls and guys came out from the opposite ends of the stage. The audience clapped as they took their seats on the stage.

"Welcome the guys, Karl, Devin, Tyler, Dejounte, Kelly, Brandon, Jahlil, Andrew, Tyus and Klay." Bake said as he took his seat next to the guys.

"And welcome to the girls Kiaa, La, Lashana, Mani, Paris, Tiara, Jariah, Kam, Amari and Cassandra." Zendaya said as she took her seat next to the girls.

"These are the awesome wild ass people of the Group Chat Chronicles."

Introduction Song: Vagabond ~ Ricardo Drue

"Wait before you official start the show bro. W have an announcement to make." Andrew said as he, Brandon, Dejounte and D'angelo stood up.

"We just want everyone to know the our mixtape "Greatness" is out now and you can get it at rngc.amen.com today." Dlo started.

"Yes and we would also like to announce that your favorite niggas are about to go on tour. Go check out the website for tickets and tour dates." Dejounte added with a smile.

"Yes yes. Real Nigga Gospel Choir is here to bless you and lift you up while we turn up." Brandon said as he hit a milky rock.

"We also like to shout out to our producer who help us write and create these tracks. The main man himself Mr. Elijah Kelley. Thanks for helping us on this project."

"Oh no. Everything finally makes sense now." Zendaya said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"So before we officially start can we get a rendition from the Real Nigga Gospel Choir?" Bake asked them as the audience started to cheer.

"ORANGUTAN DROP THE BEAT" Andrew yelled as they got in their positions.

"NO. NO NO. We are not doing this today." The girls yelled at the same time. The guys gave all of them a mean look and sat down as Zendaya and Bake laughed at them.