Season Finale Part I: Panel Discussion

We've finally reached the season finale guys and I can't wait for you to read this. I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it as well.

Horn = cheat.

"Live From AgapeLovexx Studios, we present to you the Season Finale of the Group Chat Chronicles with your host, the 40th overall pick to the Charlotte Hornets, Dwayne Wade, wait I mean Dwayne Bacon"

"Ha ha very funny." Dwayne shook his head as he walked center stage. The stage was set with blue and white lighting and two long couches for the panelist that would be joining the show.

"Welcome once again ladies and gentlemen, I am you boy Bake taking over the show this evening and we have a lot in store for you today." He said as he sat in the stool that was in the middle of the two couches.

"Now before we get started I want to introduce you to our panelist this evening."

"To my left, we have the guys from the New Edition Story, Elijah Kelley and Keith Powers, First Rounder in the 2014 draft and Center for the Philadelphia 76ers, Joel Embiid, Head Coach of the 2017 Champions, Steve Kerr and Mr "I'm only here so I don't get fine" himself Marshawn Lynch."

"How are you doing today guys?"

"Everything is great Bake, I just hope I don't have to go through the same trouble as Luke." Kerr said with a worried smile on his face.

"Coach, trust me Klay did not behave like he was supposed too." Joel said shaking his head. Being friends and teammates with Jahlil, he knew everything that happened in the group. The other panelist just shook their head and laughed.

"Well, let us see what happened, but first we have to welcome the lovely ladies on my right,"

"Please welcome, the lady that adds the spice to the Curry, Miss Ayesha Curry, eveyone's snap back goals and momma of the year, Miss Teyanna Taylor, The one and only Zendaya, your ex man woman crush wednesday Niki Withers and I really don't know what she does but she is here Miss Kawahine Andrade," Bake ended with a simple shrug.

"Dlo's and Karl's ex girls in the same building, damn y'all messy." Elijah said as he crossed his legs.

"I don't need a filter for this show right?" Marshawn asked the rest of them.

"No sir, let everything flow on this show." Zendaya said she flipped her hair.

"At least keep is classy." Ayeasha said as she side eyed the boys. "Sorry miss proper but when things get wild it get wild." Teyanna said with a slick smirk on her face.

Introduction Song: Wild Thoughts -DJ Khaled feat Rihanna and Bryson Tiller.

"I don't know if you could take it. Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked." Elijah sung to the song.

"Um. No one wants to see you naked Elijah," Keith said as he staled faced him.

"Your girl wasn't saying that when she was riding me on set." Elijah answered back as he pulled out his phone. Keith mean mugged him as the rest of the panel watched Elijah in shock.

"Oh no. Um unto the group chat drama" Bake said as he cleared his throat trying to get everyone's attention. "This season we got babies, triplets to be exact and another pregnancy announement."