Commercial Break & Questions

Bare with me guys. My creative juices are currently non existent but I had to update. Make sure you answer the questions and leave questions below.

- Kam

Outside The Chat

"I do not understand why we need a group sit down in person. How the hell all of us is in the same place at the same time. What kind of voodoo shit going on here. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORK OF KAM. ONLY HER HAVE A DEAL WITH SATAN I SWEAR."

"D'ANGELO DANTE RUSSELL, KINDLY HUSH YOUR MOUTH PLEASE. Guys you can take a seat." Kam said as the showed the guys the row of chairs that sat in front of a large projector and screen.

"Wait. Why are we here, where are the girls?" Devin asked as he looked around the room for their female friends.

"Matter of fact where is Brandon?" Tyler chimed in.

"Yooo Kam I always know you were crazy. Free my boy Ingram. Free Him." Jahlil said as he shook his head.

"Free the Broski. Let the Bro go. He aint do nothing but beat that pussy up." Dejounte said as he threw up random gang signs. The guys started to laugh as Kam rolled her eyes.

"Just know this pussy is what go him under lock and key so try me."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH." The guys yelled as they started to laugh harder.

"Children. Children. Pay Attention. We have some things to go over during our future conversations. So gather around and take notes."

"I still don't believe that child belongs to Klay. We all know you've been wilding Shana." T said as the girls walked into a next conference room.

"Listen to me it belongs to Klay and that is final." Lashana yelled back at her.

"Bet."

"But how Wiggins get added to the situation?" Jariah chimed in. Lashana let out a loud groan tired of everyone asking about the child's father.

"Well.. It is nice seeing you guys." Brandon's voice said as it boomed through the room. The group of her girls jumped a bit before they took their seats in front.

"Why the fuck you are here and where the hell is Kam?" La questioned him. He gave her a cheesy grin and turned to the projector.

"Now while y'all argue on who is who baby daddy, we have some things we need to talk about."

"You don't run us." Mani yelled.

"Right" Paris joined in.

"Mhhhmm.. Now pay attention." He smiled at them again.

_._

QUESTION TIME.

1. What do you think they are talking about?

2. Do you guys think Lashana's baby belongs to Klay or not?

3. Favourite male character

4. Favourite female character

5. Do you think Devin and La will be drama free?

6. Will Karl ever leave the snow bunny?

7. Do you think Hayley will come back?

8. What do you want to see happen next?

9. Will the girls have beef with one another? If yes,why?

10. Do you have my other imagine book in your library? If no, why not? 👀

11. Will Dejoute ever stop being a savage?

12. Who do you think will get girlfriends next?

13. How do you think Jahlil and Kelly are doing in their new roles?

14. Who do you want to see at season finale reunion? .

15. Did you like the cast for the pannel in the beginning of the book? Is there any other persons you want on the pannel?

ASK QUESTIONS.

Karl

Devin

D'angelo

Tyler

Kelly

Dejounte

Brandon

Jahlil

Andrew

Tyus

Kam

La

Kia

Lashana

Tiara

Jariah

Paris

Mani

_._

One Love 💜