Season Finale Part III: Take A Bow

Boys

WavePapi💦👅: It is over now 😭

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Come on and take a bow.

PuertoRicanSTD😈: But you put on quite a show

The6ixGod2.0: Really had me going

Dominicano🍆: But now it's time to go.

Shorty is a Melody😍; Curtain's finally closing

ShortStop😒: That's was quite a show

BabyBoyJah💙: Really Entertaining

FreakDaddyK: But its over now

TheGrind💪🏾: But its over now

🚬HerbMan😂: COME ON AND TAKE A BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWWWWWWWWWWWW 🗣

Dominicano🍆: Extra ass 😂

TheGrind💪🏾:

🚬HerbMan😂: As the beautiful weather channel inspired music plays in the background, we want to take this time and opportunity to thank all of those who made this Group Chat Chronicles. The audience the cast, everyone. We love you guys from the bottom of our hearts. We will continue to be your favorite NBA Players.

SnitchBitch 👀🔫: What if they find other players as their favorites?

🚬HerbMan😂: I said we are going to be their favorite. You acting like they have a choice.

The6ixGod2.0: Welp. As Brandon was saying we wish nothing but peace joy and good health. And fresh pussy.

ShortStop😒: Pineapple fi di pum pum.

WavePapi💦👅: 😂😂😂 What

Dominicano🍆: Pineapple fi di pum pum 🤔

PuertoRicanSTD😈: You have a vagina Karl? 😭

BabyBoyJah💙: Explains why none of his girls got pregnant.

FreakDaddyK: OH MY 😂😂😭😭 Weren't we having a sentimental moment

TheGrind💪🏾: ASK THEM AGAIN. Rude asses

Shorty is a Melody😍: Once again Thanks to everyone. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

🚬HerbMan😂: We might or might not be back for a next season, because studio acting up and shit. BUT IT IS GOOD IN THE HOOD.

SnitchBitch👀🔫: AH MEANNN YEAH.

_._

IT
IS
OVER 🗣

Time for Sappy Thank You Note

I want to thank all the girls that allowed me to use them as a character in this series. The Group Chat Chronicles has not just brought joy to others but to my self as well. When I am in my fucked up moods (which is like every day for the last week) coming to this app to write things to make people laugh has helped me tremendously.

I also want to thank all my readers and the funny reactions you guys have in the comments. I might not respond but I'm reading and definitely cracking the fuck up.

Kam are you going to do a season three?
I honestly have no idea. I've run out of ideas for this and I don't want to drag it on and be boring so, whatever happens happens.

On another note I will be updating the NBA imagine books (like finally). If you haven't read it as yet, check it out.

And I will also updating in Kam Writes, so you guys can give me some ideas on what to write and as well some reads cause them stats ain't on my standards 👀🤷🏾‍♀️

With all dah talking there. Time for to go from this book. Once again I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay safe, have fun, make sure your pum PUM clean and have a blessed Sunday.

More Life
More Food
One Love
Kam 👅🖤