Four;

If I had a dollar for every time I drove down this road, I'd be travelling around the world in my very own yacht by now, sipping tequila shakes and feeling the sun beat against my skin

If I had a dollar for every time I drove down this road, I'd be travelling around the world in my very own yacht by now, sipping tequila shakes and feeling the sun beat against my skin. I reckon I could take up permanent residence on this road, camp out. It'd save a lot of travel time wouldn't it?

"Are you quite done staring out the window grumpily?" Damon asks, his voice far too chirpy for the situation ahead, "Ready for a conversation yet?"

I roll my eyes at him, throwing my head sideways to look over at his amused expression, "I am not grumpy."

"Of course not," Damon grins, "Wherever did I get the idea?"

I glare at him, not replying to his taunt. I am not in the mood for Damon's shit right now.

"Look, I get it, siblings argue. She's the eldest, she's the older twin right?" He says, his tone airy and light, "What am I saying? Of course she's the older twin. She's got more adult-y-ness in one arm than you do in your whole body."

If he thinks this is going to get to me then he's wrong.

"Anyway, my point, is the elder siblings are always the most annoying." He says.

"Oh, now I understand the problem with you and Stefan." I snap, watching as he grins.

Argh, I swear he wasn't getting to me. Where did that come from?

"Stefan and I are an exception."

"Why am I not surprised?"

Oh for goodness sake Eleanor, shut up!

"El," he grins, "in all seriousness, this is natural in a twin-sibling relationship. One likes to be controlling, one likes to be free. Shall we take a quick guess at who's who?"

I glare at him again, "You're going to be free to go out the window in a minute Damon Salvatore."

"Oh but then how would you experience my excellent driving?"

"I wouldn't, and really, that's the most wonderful news I've had all day."

I don't fail to see the glare thrown at me from the drivers seat.

💉💉💉

Mystic Falls is just as I left it; small, tight-knit, and gossip-y. Weirdly enough, it doesn't feel as much like home as I expected, which means I'm kind of at a loss because Forks doesn't feel like home either.