Pitch (I THINK THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED YEAH)

Start from the beginning

I stood there awkwardly for about a minute, unsure of what to do. If he was the kind of person I assumed he was, my life was in no danger, and besides that, I was itching for a fight already. I eventually stepped forward, coughing loudly, a wide grin on my face as he turned around and jumped back, nearly landing in the pit he had been digging.

"Why hello there!" The man stepped quickly in front of the grave and the other body, tossing my shovel off to his left, giving me an awkward smile. "What brings you here?" He asked after I failed to respond, all of my attention focused on not to burst out laughing.

"Oh cut the shit," I laughed, "I am here for the same reason you are, hot stuff," He gave me a confused and frightened expression as I walked towards him, still smiling.

"One more step and I call the cops," He said with a whimper in his voice, eyeing my switchblade. He brought out his cell phone, dialing the first two numbers and shoving it out in front of himself like a cross.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," I smirked, trying to look behind him. "So who's this?" I asked nonchalantly, nudging the dead woman's head with the tip of my foot. He moved in front of her defensively, pushing me backwards, a stern look in his eyes.

"None of your business," He replied curtly, running his hand through his short brown hair.

"You're here alone, aren't you?" I asked, giving him a look of pity. He looked to the body, nodding his head up and down. "What's your name?" I inquired, looking into his coffee colored eyes.

"Should I really be telling you that?" He gave me a small smile, backing up slightly.

"You really shouldn't with regular people," I reasoned, "But regular people don't just come up to someone who is digging a grave for a body just lying next to them," I continued, "Don't you think so?" I smiled, sheathing my blade and slipping it back into my back pocket. I held out my hand, "Name's Mitch,"

He carefully took my hand, "Preston," He replied. His hands were as cold as ice, and I could see another rookie mistake in the making, he didn't have any gloves on. His situation called out to me, I had to help him.

He glanced at the grave he had dug next to him and back at me, "Are you-" He faltered, "Experienced with this sort of thing?" He gestured to the body lying at its side.

"You could say that," I grinned, kicking the midsection of the woman with the heel of my boot, sending her into the pit with no remorse. His eyes widened, looking at me with a horrified expression, "We have a lot to discuss," I laughed at his reaction, motioning him to follow me.

"Is this where you kill me?" He asked jokingly as I opened the trunk of my car, bringing out a few boxes and setting them on the gravel path. Preston held up a flashlight for me, otherwise I probably would've taken off my own foot with the axe I lifted from the false bottom of my car.

"Why do you have that?" Preston asked as I chucked the weapon onto the ground along with the other stuff. I always stayed out here for a week or two, laying low, enjoying the sweet aftertaste of sin, so I needed to bring out some clothes and food and all that.

"Just so I can serve my victims to Satan in bite sized pieces," I explained, hearing Preston laugh, "For his convenience," I winked at him as he walked closer to me.

"You are a fine specimen of sin there," He whispered huskily, grabbing up some materials and following me back to the shed, carrying two of the boxes in his strong arms.

"Why thank you," I replied as he struggled to open the door knob, "And you have a lot to learn about murdering people," I added, opening the door into the little room for him, directing Preston to the corner where I had stacked my belongings and the axe. I opened one of the crates, taking out some matches and some hot cocoa packets. I grabbed a jug of water I had from the last time I was here and lit the candles around the room and the stove, setting the water above it to boil. Preston sat down at the little table, messing with his jacket.