Minilan (ft. Etehan)

(y e s  I spelled it right)

Simon's P.O.V:

"How about him?" Ethan gestured to a tall guy standing near the bar. He giggled excitedly at me, goading me towards him.

"Yeah he's pretty hot," Tobi added, taking a sip from the beverage he had ordered earlier that night.

I nodded at the boys, pushing myself away from the table and walking boldly towards the man. My confidence was slowly building as I drew closer. I stopped right behind him, tapping his shoulder.

He turned to face me, a drink in hand, "Hello?" He asked, and I was immediately entranced by his ocean blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Simon," I pulled up a stool and sat beside him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tobi pulling out his wallet, shaking his head.

"Lachlan," He replied simply, shaking my hand, "What's up?" He smiled warmly at me.

I grinned, "My buddies bet me that I couldn't be able to start a conversation with the hottest guy in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?"

"Sounds like fun," Lachlan grinned, turning his head to see Josh come up and slam 40 pounds onto the table before walking away. "What do you want? It's on the house, remember that," I winked, calling the bartender over.

"I'll take a White Russian," Lachlan said, looking at me, "You ever had one? They're pretty good,"

I shook my head, "I like to stick to my regular options," I turned back to the bartender, "I'll take a Bloody Mary," She nodded and turned to work on our order.

"You should experiment sometime," Lachlan suggested, running a hand through his hair.

"That's what she said," I snickered, Lachlan laughing quietly.

The bartender set our drinks in front of us, "Here, try some," Lachlan said, handing his drink to me. I complied, taking a careful sip.

It tasted very tame at first, but I suddenly recoiled at the strong taste of vodka attacking my tastebuds, "Holy shit that's strong,"

"Can't take the heat, Simon?" Lachlan challenged, taking back the glass and taking a large swig.

"You're on," I flagged down the bartender again, asking for two shots of the hardest liquor they had in stock.

ETEHAN'Z P.O.V:

I watched as Josh dragged the two out of the bar. I followed close behind, making sure neither of them somehow escaped Josh's grasp.

"Cmmmoooooooonnn josshy," Simon giggled, "I can waulk mysself," He reached over and grabbed the tall blonde's hand. I mentally face palmed, expecting the stranger to pull his hand away.

"Yeah Joshyy," He smirked, squeezing Simon's hand, "I can carry him if ya get tiiirred,"

Josh laughed, stopping in front of his car, "Well too late since this is our stop. If you want we can drop you off at your place? Or are you here with someone?" He asked the stranger.

"Noooooo, Lachlan stay with meeee," Simon cried out, latching onto the tall mans arm. Lachlan smiled, cuddling into him.

"Well, I guess you're coming home with us instead," Josh concluded, holding open the backseat door, letting the two crawl in. I immediately rushed to the passenger seat, leaving Tobi stuck in the back with the other two.

"Ah do I really have to sit with them?" He complained, making a face at me. I laughed, turning away to face the road. "Well fuck you too then," He mumbled, glancing at the two.

"I'm thinking we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future," I said to Josh

"Agreed," He replied, switching on the radio.