Ch 1: You scratch my back...

The first three stories are random but they need to be read before you get the consistent story. Enjoy...
______________

"Yes!" My back was slid up the white walls of my professors office as he shoved his thick cock back into my awaiting pussy. I knew there was a reason that I came here but I could not remember. Besides, who was I to complain when I was receiving nothing but pleasure from this visit.

Mr. McGraw has began to draw blood from how hard his nails dug into my legs. I returned the favor as my manicured nails dug into his back with an animalistic groan as his teeth pierced the side of my neck. I began to feel him grab my legs to push them up and apart. He pushed so hard that my knees were touching the wall behind me and then he slammed home again. I let out a scream so loud that anyone walking by could definitely hear me.

"Shut up" He growled and then let go of one of my legs to put his hand around me throat. I could not keep up with the speed of his thrust or even my own breathing anymore. My other leg was dropped. I wrapped them around his waist bringing his further inside me with every thrust. Mr. McGraw dropped his free hand down to my clit and started to rub it. Somehow he even managed to match his rubbing with the speed of his thrust.

"I can't h-hold it anymore" I cried as my back arched painfully. Even though I was on the pill; I could tell that Mr. McGraw didn't care regardless because he started to cum inside me with three more thrust and a loud groan. I twitched with each spurt of cum and then just as it had begun, it ended, as my body began to shake wildly with pleasure.

When I finally calmed down; Mr. McGraw lowered me to the ground and proceeded to get dressed. Following suit, I got dressed and then wiped our cum from my body with my underwear. With no where else to put them, I threw them in his trash and turned awaiting an explanation. Although what he did was something I wanted; Mr. McGraw had began stripping me of my clothes the moment I stepped into his office. I think I deserved an explanation.

He turned to me and smirked then backed me into a wall.

"What did you think was gonna happen? Hmm... Walking around in those sexy clothes. Not only did you flaunt your body but your mind. You just had to be the top of all of your classes. Look where it got you! Every male professor wants you, hell I'm sure some of the women do too, and I made damn sure I was the first to have you" With that, he walked over to the door and opened it.

He was seriously throwing me out...

As much as he pleased me; I knew a predator when I saw one and I didn't like him. Walking over to the door with my head high; I grabbed him by his belt and slammed him into the wall with the door wide open. My hand was down his pants in seconds. A muffled grown left his mouth as I moved my hand moved up and down his length. I laid small kisses down his neck softly, making note of the way he tensed. If he thought I was gonna get him off twice, with no intention behind it, he was an idiot. I slid down his body quickly wrapping my lips around him through his slacks. He gasped and small tremors ran up his body.

I got my desired effect because within seconds a wet stain appeared on the front of his pants.

"Goodbye, Mr. McGraw. Good luck getting home"