Sunset Blvd.

Millie and Finn walked out of the huge mansion shortly after the others. They made sure to be quiet and careful as they walk out of the gates.

"Where to now?" Noah asks curiously as they walk down the street, the evening breeze blowing his brown hair around.

"Home." Gaten answered as he and Sadie turned down a street,"Bye, guys it was fun."

He and Sadie disappeared in to the streetlights.

"Well, I better go now." Noah told them,"Bye guys." He turned and disappeared around the corner.

"Well, that was quick." Millie muttered as she watched a few cars zip pass by them.

Finn nodded and looked around them, studying the fancy neighborhood. The lights seemed to twinkle as they walked past them. The night sky was lit up by passing cars' headlight. The dark blue sky seemed to cast a blue light all around, making it a blue neighborhood... 

~~~~
"Finn?" Millie asked as she and Finn made their way home.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I don't wanna go home..." Millie admitted. She was thinking about running... And never looking back...

"But we have to." Finn murmured, studying Millie's face. She seemed to be in deep thought, her eyebrows were furrowed and she wasn't smiling.

"We don't have to." Millie stopped in her tracks, her tone made Finn worried,"We need to is what you think, but we don't have to..."

"What do you mean?" Finn asked worriedly, Millie was up to something and he was scared to find out.

"I want to..." Millie trailed off, glancing behind her and closing her eyes,"R-Run away."

Finn was not shocked to hear that. He knew she was stressed out and depressed. He knew she was struggling to keep up with life and that things hardly made her happy. He understood...

"I understand..." Finn brushed some hair out of her face. He placed one hand on her cheek and grabbed her hand with his other, giving it a little reassuring squeeze. 

Millie smiled and looked up at the night sky that was turning a nice shade of teal and blue...

"Thank you..." She whispered and looked Finn in the eye, his brown eyes were reflecting hers and she felt like she could take on the world with Finn.

~~~~

Hand in hand they made their way down the street, out of the neighborhood, down to the train station, and to the one of the most beautiful and amazing places, Millie ever knew, Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, California...

AHHHHHHH!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!? THE ST SEASON 2 TRAILER DROPPED AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I AM SO HYPED UP AND READY! That trailer left me shook and most of all... HAPPY! I can't wait to see my babies. Anyways, did you like this chapter? I was requested to update but I was really busy and I had to take numerous tests and had to take a road trip that was 7 hours long but I finally had time to update. Thank you sooo much! We reached 5k and I am so happy! Love and light💜

Enjoy this pic of my favorite Sadie gurl and Millie's adorable dog Dolly💗