Shopping

"Natty?" Millie asked softly, still under the covers.

"Yeah?" Natalia answered, carefully putting on her eyeliner.

"Have you ever been suspended or grounded?" Millie asked.

"Oh yeah. A billion times." Natalia said, finally finishing her eye makeup.

"You got suspended a billion times?" Millie asked, completely confused.

"NO! Of course not. I got grounded a billion times." Natalia said.

"Oh! Why?" Millie asked, playing with her stuffed bear's ear.

"I was a teenager. Of course I would always get in trouble. It's just how... It is." Natalia answered honestly.

"Oh okay." Millie said, not pushing on.

~~~~
"I'm gonna go shopping Aunt Claire!" Natalia yelled.

"Okay!" Aunt Claire yelled back.

"Wanna come?" Natalia asked Millie.

"Sure. But how?" Millie asked, getting up from her bed.

"Sneak out." Natalia said it like it was so obvious.

"But mom's not gonna leave until 2. What if she checks on me before?" Millie stated.

"Just tell her you're gonna sleep so she won't check on you."

"Okay."

Millie went to her closet and picked out what she was gonna wear.

She decided to wear a blue blouse with frilly sleeves, black high waisted shorts, black knee socks, and her favorite pair of Doc Martens.

She grabbed her purse and brushed through her hair quickly.

"Okay, I'm ready." Millie walked over to the window.

"You have to lock the door first. And I'll just tell her you're going to sleep." Natalia said, going out the door.

Milli rushed to the closed door and locked it, hoping her mom wouldn't find out.

Millie then went to her window and opened it. She leaped out the window and closed it quietly.

She waited outside her house for Natalia.

After 2 minutes, Natalia finally came out and they made their way to the mall.

~~~~

"What do you think about this, Natty?" Millie said, catching Natalia's attention.

"It's nice. But I think you should pick a different color, if they have one." Natalia advised.

Millie nodded and went back to the rack where she found the skater skirt.

She ended up picking out 5 other skirts in different colors and designs. She decided to ditch the green one so she picked out a black one, a maroon one with black stripes at the bottom, a denim one, a coral peach one with gold glitter at the bottom, and finally a black and white one with a checkered pattern.

She then went to a different rack and immediately picked up a black long sleeved crop top. It was very thin but she could always wear something under. It also matched her skater skirts.

She decided that was enough so she and to the line that lead to the only open cashier. It wasn't a long line but the people in front of her were buying a lot of things so she figured it would take a long time to ring them up.

She went on her phone for a while until she heard someone calling her.

"Um, ma'am, you're next." A female voice said to Millie.

Millie looked up from her phone, startled, and walked up to the cashier,"Sorry."

"So that'll be $29.97." The cashier said to Millie.

Millie handed her 30 dollars and the lady gave her back 3 cents and her bag full of clothes.

Millie thanked her and walked to the entrance of the store, waiting for Natalia.

"Hey, Mills." Natalia approached Millie with 3 bags.

"Let's go to another store." Millie beckoned.

~~~~
Millie slid open her window and crawled in. She breathed and was so happy she made it home with a success.

She started putting the things she bought away, when she was startled with a knock.

She went to her door and opened it, looking at the startled Finn who looked looked her up and down.

"What are you dressed all up for?" Finn asked her, setting his backpack down beside his bed.

"Me and Natalia went shopping, but don't tell mom and dad, they'll kill me." Millie explained.

"Okay." Finn nodded.

"So how was school?" Millie asked Finn who was sitting on his bed.

"It was awesome. Caroline's friends were mad at us and they called us out at lunch but when they saw me they started running away and it was so cool! They were actually kind of scared of me! Well I guess they're more scared at the fact that you might hunt them down when you're back at school." Finn ranted on.

Millie chuckled at Finn and smiled at him. He was just so adorable.

Hey guys... There has been a lot of drama going on about Fillie and YLBB and it really made me feel upset and mad and idk. I want to continue writing this story and I think I will, I might even write more in the future. I'm not saying I will be ending this story, I just don't have a lot of free time left and my winter break is coming to an end. I might take a break on this story when school starts because I don't know how much free time I'll have after. Thank you so much for the love and support for this book. I want you to know if you're a fellow writer out there who writes about what you love, you don't have to be ashamed about it. Don't let others bring you down. We can love what we want to love, we can have a different opinion about things but it doesn't mean that we should hate on others. Thank you guys so much and I love each and every one of you who are reading this book. It means so much to me. I'll see you guys in the next update. Love you guys sooo much.

P.S. Happy New Years! I also didn't go back and check my mistakes so I'm sorry.