Waking Up

Finn heard music. It was a cool type of music. It was upbeat and jolly. He stayed in bed listening to the music for a few more minutes. Then he thought about last night.

-Flashback-

Finn ate dinner with the Browns and enjoyed it. Claire cooked mash potatoes and gravy and Robert cooked fried chicken and tossed salad. The food was really good. Claire told him that they wanted to celebrate Finn's arrival to the new household so they cooked for him. Finn thought it was really nice of them to.

Once they were done, Finn excused himself to the bathroom. He remembered to get his toiletries at the room before going straight in. He showered and dressed up in a baby blue shirt and blue matching pajama pants.

He then went to the room and was surprised by Millie casually sitting on her bed reading a book. She looked pretty in anything. She was wearing a pink pig onesie and her eyes were focused on her book. Finn didn't know if she heard him go in or not. He sat down on his bed and hung up his towel and started combing through his hair. His hair was impossibly hard to tame. It was curly and short and it didn't help that it was always tangled. Once he was done with fixing his hair, he grabbed his comic book out of his back pack and flipped to his page. He started reading but was interrupted by Millie.

"Finn?" She asked softly.

Finn looked up from his comic and turned toward her,"Yeah, Millie?"

"What do you think about the place?" She asked.

"Oh. Um, it's really nice here. I really like it." Finn told her.

Millie smiled,"Thanks Finn. We enjoy you being here with us."

Finn smiled at he comment,"Thanks, Millie."

Millie nodded and turned back to her book and Finn did so too. After what seemed like an hour or so passed Millie put her book down on her nightstand and started pulling the covers up around her. "Good night, Finn. Sweet dreams."

Finn looked at her and smiled. She was facing him with her eyes drooping and Finn said,"You too, Millie."
Finn then decided it was a good time to go to bed so he did so and faced Millie.

-End of Flashback-

Millie stared at him for a long time... She didn't keep track of time. She was staring at his complexion... He had pale skin with sprinkles of freckles scattered across his nose and cheekbones. Millie thought it was cute. He had full luscious lips. He was really admirable... She wondered at how many girls would have crushes on him as soon as they laid eyes on him. She didn't want that though. Millie was confused. She didn't want anybody to have a crush on Finn and she didn't know why. She didn't own him and she can't control his actions... And most of all, THEY JUST MET! She didn't know what she was feeling for this brown eyed boy but it will be her goal to find out.

OMG! I loved writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it!