More than just a dream

YAYYYYY I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

~~~~

Millie was not ready to go back to school. All she wanted to do was bury her face in her pillows and wish for everything to just be a dream.

Instead her mom dragged her out of bed and made her get ready for school.

It was only one week suspension but to Millie it was a break from hell.

Millie didn't like school and she was sure she never was gonna like it. Her teachers were ok but they got really annoying at times.

Millie turned to look at herself in the mirror.

She observed the girl that stood before her eyes. She thought that the girl looked different then the girl that she saw a week ago. The girl she was seeing now had a hard expression and her eyes were glaring into her soul. The girl a week ago looked sad, she had dark circles under her eyes and she did not look happy at all.

Millie but her lip and then closed her eyes. She wanted to be happy but she didn't know how.

"Millie, listen to me. In and out... Okay? In and out... In and out..."

Millie took deep breaths remembering the words that reassured her, in and out... In and out...

"Millie?"

"Wha?" Millie turned around to face the shocked Finn who was standing awkwardly by the door.

Finn blinked two times at her and said,"Your mom wants you to know that breakfast is ready."

Millie nodded,"T-Thank you, Finn."

Finn took a few steps toward Millie then stopped,"Are you okay, Millie?"

Millie gulped and tried not to cry. She didn't want to cry in front of Finn,
especially now,"Yeah, I'm fine."

Finn walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Millie then wrapped her arms around Finn's neck, taking in his smell. She loved the way he smelled. He smelled like a fresh breeze.

Millie wrapped her arms around him tighter, making them as close as possible. She didn't want to let go...

Finn loved her. Finn couldn't imagine a world without her. To him she was the sun and the whole world revolved around her, including his heart that was her's.

Millie loved him so much that sometimes it hurt her to think about the future without him. He was out of her league and she knew it. He was everything that she didn't ever think she deserved.

He was more than just a dream...

I finally updated! I felt so much better with all the support and love you guys have given me and I love you guys so much! Thank you for all the encouragement and it makes me happy to see that you guys love my writing. Also thank you sooooo much for 1k reads! It means so much to me and I honestly love all you guys! I want to try to update as much as possible and now that I have a three day weekend, that's possible! Thank you so much for the love and I hope you like this update! I tried to make it as cute as possible but not cringy at the same time. I hope that wasn't cringy. Thank you guys soooo much and I'll see you in the next update!