Heartbeats and Butterflies

Millie jumped on top of her bed, causing her mountain of pillows to fall onto the floor.

She was so happy to be home finally and she couldn't believe that she made it through a day of school. And it was all because of Finn. He helped her through the day and he made her happier.

Finn was her remedy, he was the vision that appeared in her mind when she thought about a happy place.

Finn was everything to her, she needed him to survive, he was the sun that lit up her whole world...

~~~~

Finn stared at her in awe. She was so beautiful and irreplaceable. Everything about her made him smile. Like how she blushes when she catches him staring at her and when the sun illuminates her and makes her look like an angel.

Holding Millie's hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.

Every time they kissed, he felt like Millie poured gasoline all over his heart and set it on fire. His heart was on fire, burning with all the love and happiness that Millie gave him.

Millie made him experience things he never thought that he would experience, like love. He knew that love made you crazy and stupid.

He never knew that love felt amazing. He never knew that he could love someone as much as he loved Millie. And the best part was that Millie loved him back.

~~~~

Millie hummed quietly to herself as she waited for Finn to finish brushing his teeth.

After a few more minutes he came through the door in his pajamas and wet hair.

She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Finn walked over to Millie's bed and started pulling the covers over him.

This was a routine now. Millie didn't let Finn sleep in his own bed.

Finn thought it was dangerous and risky. Millie's parents could come in without them noticing and catch them in the same bed and... You know... Get the wrong idea...

Millie didn't care at all though. She wanted Finn to sleep beside her and if her parents catch them, she'll make up a dumb excuse. Nothing can ever take Finn away from her. Never...

~~~~

Millie hummed along with Tyler Joseph to Cancer. She loved that song, it described her mood sometimes.

All she knew was that she was dun with all that crap about Caroline and the fight. She was the one that Finn loved, not Caroline.

"I will not kiss you..." Millie sang quietly.

"Lips are chapped and faded..."

Millie was surprised to hear Finn's voice. She never heard him sing. But there he was lying on his bed, smiling at her.

She sang back,"Call my..."

"Turn away..." Finn had an amazing voice. It was smooth and calm and Millie loved it.

"Lips are chapped and faded..."

"Faded..."

"Kiss you..."

I love Twenty One Pilots. I tried to make this chapter really cute but idk... Thank you guys for reading this story and I love all you guys! Again, thank you for 1k reads! It means so much to me and I am so happy to be back and writing. You guys encourage me so much and that means so much! Thank you sooo much! See you in the next update!

Here's an adorable picture of Troye to bless your day or night.

P.S. If you can't tell, I really love Troye Sivan, he's such a smol bean and I love him so much💕😝😍