Nightly Rains

"Shush, Caleb, we're gonna get caught if you don't keep your pie hole shut!" Sadie hushed as she watched the guard leave the entrance finally.

"God damn, can you stop complaining and just watch for the god damn guard?" Caleb whisper yelled in irritation at the red head.

"Wh-" Gaten interrupted Sadie,"Sadie, he's gone, lets go!"

He tugged her to the entrance, Caleb running after them.

The rain created pools of water in the deep holes on the street, making Sadie almost fall into one.

Caleb couldn't see straight with the strong rain splashing in his eyes so he ran into Sadie, grabbing her raincoat on accident, causing them to crash down onto the ground.

Mud splashed everywhere, it got into Sadie's red hair and on Caleb's face.

"You fuc-" Sadie almost screamed in frustration but Gaten put his hand on her mouth causing her to stop.

He grabbed her hand and picked her up in his arms, bride style.

Gaten ran to the entrance, making sure the guard wasn't there, he opened the gate and waited for Caleb to rush through. And once he did, Gaten carefully closed the gate, then they made their way to the doors of the Swan Mansion.

~~~~
"Where the hell are they? They were suppose to be here like 30 minutes ago!" Millie paced around the room that was lit by only a candle.

"Millie be patient, they might still be waiting for the guard." Noah assured Millie.

"What if they got caught?" Millie asked frantically.

"Millie they'll be fine. Gaten knows the way around the place, remember?" Finn asked, he was sitting on the couch playing with his fingers.

"No b-" Millie was interrupted by a knock on the door.

They all just looked at each other, not moving a muscle.

"Hello?" A quiet voice asked from outside the door.

"Sadie?" Millie asked, heading towards the door. She quickly turned the handle and opened the door to show Sadie, Gaten, and Caleb.

Millie gasped in shock at the sight of the three. Sadie looked like she'd been crying and her red hair was covered in mud, Gaten had mud all over his clothes and his hat, and Caleb looked so angry with all the mud on his face.

"What the hell happened?" Millie asked, ushering them into the small room.

"Caleb being a dumbass as usual happened." Sadie complained, shivering.

"I'm sorry already! For the fifth time, IM SORRY! I didn't mean to slip accidentally and pull you down with me!" Caleb yelled, irritated at how a crybaby she was acting.

Sadie turned away from Caleb and everyone was silent. You could hear the wind as they rustled through the leaves, outside of the window.

Sadie started making small crying noises, startling the silence.

Everyone turned in her direction and suddenly Sadie was crying loudly now...

"Oh, Sadie..." Millie grabbed Sadie and tried to hug her but Sadie stopped her.

"I don't want you to get mud on your clothes." Sadie whispered.