What Are We?

"Finn?"

"Yeah, Millie?"

"What are we?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"More than friends."

"So that's what we'll be."

~~~~
Millie opened her bedroom window quietly. She opened it all the way so she  and Finn could fit through.

Once she stepped into her bedroom she gasped. She couldn't believe it. She actually broke into a house with her new boyfriend.

She felt like she should get an award for this. She felt so successful and that nothing could stand in her way. And she was glad she felt like that.

Finn also felt really happy. He couldn't believe he had broke into a house with Millie. But he would love to go anywhere with her.

Millie walked over to where Finn was standing and hugged him tightly. Finn wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

They were stuck in that embrace until Millie's mom came knocking on their door, startling them.

"Millie? Finn?" Millie's mom said, knocking on the door lightly.

"Come in mom." Millie said, pulling away from Finn's grasp.

"Oh!" Millie's mom exclaimed when she saw the two in all black and awake.

"Why are you two in all black? Is there something I don't know about going on?" Millie's mom questioned as she started getting closer to them.

"What? No, mom, nothing's going on." Millie answered quietly.

"Are you sure?" Millie's mom pushed on.

"Yes, mom. We just felt like matching today so we decided to wear all black." Millie knew it was a lame excuse but she couldn't think of something else on such a short notice.

"Okay..." Millie's mom said deciding to believe them,"Millie, I just wanted to tell you that your cousin Natalia, is here!"

Millie almost screamed when she heard the mention of Natalia! She loved Natalia, she was so nice and fun and she and Millie were always best friends.

Millie jumped up and down,"Oh my god!!!! Natty's here?!? Where?!?"

"She's still in the living room talking to your father. We decided that Natalia can sleep in the living room since Finn is in your room." Millie's mom told Millie.

"Yayyyyyyy!" Millie exclaimed,"Can we see her?"

"Yeah, come on!" Millie's mom said, rushing them out the door.

Millie grabbed Finn's hand and smiled,"You're gonna like Natty. She's really fun and nice."

Finn didn't know how to answer that so he just nodded and followed Millie out the room.

~~~~
"Nattyyyyyy!" Millie screamed before jumping into the girl's arms.

Natalia spun her around and smiled at her little cousin who didn't seem so little anymore,"Millie! Oh my god, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you so much too, Natty." Millie said before releasing her grip on her favorite cousin in the world.

"How's LA? When will you start modeling?" Millie asked excitedly.