Rant

Skip this if you don't want to hear me rant.

Helloooooo! So I just wanted to get this out because it's been bugging me recently and I just find it stupid so I decided to rant about it because why not?

So I was recently re-watching ST with my friend and her little brother. We were on like episode 7 and my friend was like,"If I was Mike, I wouldn't like Eleven because look at her." And she said that in a disgusted tone! I was like in my head,"Bish what did you just say about my queen?"
I decided not to answer her because I don't have a respectful answer for her. People can ship who they want to ship and I'm not forcing her to ship Mileven. But it really bothered me when she said "Because look at her". Mike can like El because why the fuck not? If he likes El, then he likes El. If she doesn't like Mike and El together then that's completely fine, it's just the fact that she made fun of El and said that no one should like her because of her looks. That part really bothers me a lot. Yeah, El looks like a boy at times but that doesn't mean she is not pretty! El is so fucking pretty and if she doesn't see that then she must be blind.
El has a kind heart and she is soooo pretty in the inside too.
It's not all about looks and I want her to know that but she is so slow at times.
And she fucking called Eleven a boy in the beginning. Yeah people make mistakes but it's like she called her "he" on purpose. And she kept saying it like it was on purpose, EVEN HER FLIPPING DAD CORRECTED HER! HE WAS EVEN ANNOYED AT HER!
And when we got to the episode where they kissed, she was like eww and gross and she was screaming and I was like wtf?!? If she doesn't like Mileven then she doesn't but she knew I shipped them. It offended me and her brother said it was "cringy". I mean he's just a 10 year old so I was like that's fine. He's just ten so he probably won't get it so I ignored it. I just don't know anymore. People can ship who they want to ship but what she said was just wrong. Eleven is beautiful inside and out.

Thank you for listening to me rant.☺️