Chapter 34

Grayson's POV:

I hate Monday mornings. Bella always has to go to work so that means I'm home alone all day. Boring. As she was getting up though, I couldn't let her go to work so I pulled her back in bed and started kissing her. "Don't leave me babeeeee." I said as I kissed her neck. "Honey, I have to go. We've got a fashion show tomorrow and I need to get Ralph's polo shirts ready and plan some more outfits. I'm very busy." I frowned. She got up again and I pulled her back to me. She started laughing because I was tickling her neck. "Babe, I really have to go. Ralph will kill me and I'm already", she looked at her phone screen,"20minutes late. I'm dead."

I went to the door and kissed her for 5 mintues straight. Mini make out. I just loved her and hated being apart from her, even if it was for 5 hours. "Honey, please I need to go."
"No. You don't."
"I'm being serious Grayson. Do you want me to get fired?"
"Fine, go."
"Goodbye Grayson, I'll see you later."

She went out the door and I could see her walk in her 'not in a very good mood so do not piss me the fuck off mood' walk. Ugh, I wish I just let her go to work so she wouldn't be angry. I was going to apologise when she came home.