Chapter 15

Elena's POV:

I woke up to find my self sleeping on Ethan's chest. His arms were around me and I felt safe and happy. I smiled examining his handsome features. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I heard him whisper. "What?" I asked
"You were staring at my face." I felt my cheeks heat up. "You look cute when you blush." I blushed even harder. He laughed at me. We stayed in the position we were in and carried on taking until Gray and Bella walked in. "Good morning guys. Get ready we need to go meet the others at the Grill." Bella said. "Kl." I replied.

Bella and Gray left before us because I spend ages on my makeup and Bella goes for more of a natural look. I feel very insecure about my skin and my face. Ethan waited for me and we left together.

Skip to the Grill

We were all talking until me and Bella spotted Ben. I suddenly felt scared and grabbed Ethan's hand. He looked at me and grabbed me close to him. "How did he finds us Bella?!" I asked. "Guys we need to get out of here right now. I'll explain it all when we go to ours." Bella said. I held onto Ethan's hand tightly and we all rushed out and got into our cars. Ethan was driving as I was really worried and I shouldn't be driving when I'm angry or not focused. Me and Bella have a lot of explaining to do.