Chapter 6

Bella's POV:

We had been invited over to Madison's and we were super excited. As I was getting ready Elena asked, "Who do you think they're introducing us to?" I shrugged and remebered that she couldn't see me so instead, with a mouthful of toothpaste I said, "I have no idea, but I have a feeling we're going to have fun." Elena didn't say anything else, so I assumed she was smiling.

Skip to Madison's house

"Hey." Said Jen as she opened the door and moved aside so we could walk in. We smiled at her and took our shoes off. "Hello Bella, Elena." Jack said as he grinned. He was sitting on the couch his hand around Madison. Cameron was holding the remote and changing the channel on the TV. As my eyes moved from Cameron, I saw two boys who looked identical on the back. It couldn't be. No way. "Hey I'm Grayson and this is my twin brother Ethan." I looked at Elena in shock and started grinning. "H-h-hi, I'm Bella and I don't want to sound weird but I'm a huge fan and so is my best friend Elena." They smiled at us and I could see Grayson smiling at me.

I went over and sat down next to Grayson as it was the only seat available. Elena of course sat next to Ethan and they were causally chatting just like everyone else in the room. There had been this awkwardness between me and Grayson at first but then we started talking and the time was going so fast. We exchanged numbers towards the end of the amazing evening we had. "It was great meeting you Bella, I hope to see you soon again. I'll call you. Oh and you too Elena." He blushed because of the fact that he'd forgotten to say goodbye to Elena. I just smiled and gave him and everyone else a friendly hug. We then went to our car and on our way home.

"I can not believe was just hung out with the Dolan Twins!!!" Said Elena like a little five year old who just got a puppy. I laughed at her and nodded in agreement. Tonight was amazing and I hope Grayson liked me. I thought to myself. "Goodnight." I said to Elena and hugged her. I went to my room and to sleep.