Chapter 18

Grayson's POV:

We went out to this formal resturant Cameron took us to. When I went to pick up Bella, damn she was beautiful. "Wow." I said as she was coming out the front door. She smiled at me and I smiled back stretching my hand out so she could grab it. I complimented her and she kissed my cheek. What a sweetheart she was. Elena and Ethan came and sat in the backsteat of the car. "Tonight's looking fun." Said Ethan.

Skip to the resturant

"I want to congratulate Elena, on her new job and thank you guys for being our friends!" Said Jennifer as she took her glass of wine and slowly lifted it up for a toast. "For Elena and Bella." Said everyone else.

We were all chatting and eating and drinking and all of a sudden, I saw Benjamin and nudged Bella who had already been looking straight at him. She squeezed my hand. I had to do something about it. "Stay here, I'll go and have a word with this psycho." I said to her. She nodded and told me to be careful.

"Hey you!" I said to Benjamin. I walked up to him and punched him. "Not cool to stalk my girlfriend okay?". He got up and slapped me. At this point Ethan came along and punched him again yelling at him. "You do not punch my brother." He said. "You okay dude?" "Yeah. Thanks E." Benjamin got up and at this point everyone was staring and Bella and Elena had come forward. Ben took out a knife and as I was backing up, he started walking closer to me. He was about to stab me, but Bella came forward and was stabbed instead. He started to run and Bella dropped on the ground. I glanced at Elena who was crying. I picked up Bella and ran to my car. "WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" I started screaming. "Jen and I will call the police and will stay here. Madison and Jack, go with them to the hospital." Said Cameron as he held Jen's hand.

I sat at the back holding Bella's body. She looked beautiful. "Everything will be okay." Said Elena. She squeezed Ethan's hand. I looked at Bella and my tears dropped on her face. This is all my fault. Please be okay.