Chapter 30

Jennifer's POV:

Jack and Madison were finally engaged and I couldn't be any happier. Everyone helped Jack set up the proposal which brough tears to my eyes. He loved Madison so much. They were perfect.

I broke up with Brad because of Cameron. When Cameron came to my balcony to express his feelings, I felt these butterflies and this happy feeling I'd never felt before with any of the men I'd been with. This time, I know for ste that Cameron could be "The One".

After Jack's proposal me and Cam went to his place. We sat down on his couch and he opened up some wine. He poured me a glass. We stood in silence for a few minutes. All he did was look at me. I kept smiling at him. All of a sudden he leaned in a kissed me with this amazing passion. He pulled away and got up. Cam went over to his stereo and put some music on. "May I have this dance?" He asked. I got up and held his hand and buried my face in his chest. He was much taller than me. I then pulled away and looked at him. He kissed me.

I jumped on him, and he held me tight. We were kissing and he started to walk towards his bedroom. I got off of him and pushed him down on his bed. I took off my clothes and he took off his. I then layed on him and continued to kiss him. We went under the covers and ...