Chapter 26

Bella's POV:

We were stuck in an elevator and since Elena has a deathly fear of elevators and darkness she fainted. 1 hour later the technician came and fixed everything. We sprayed some water on Bella's face and she woke up. She couldn't breathe for a few seconds but she was fine after.

We went to meet the others at The Grill and ordered some pizza. I was starving. Grayson said he had to go and kissed me. He didn't tell me where he was going but Ethan kept smirking at me along with everyone else so I knew he might have been up to something.

Everyone went home and Elena went with Ethan so I was going to have the whole apartment to myself.

When I walked in, there were rose leaves all over the floor and the whole apartment was lit up with candles. I walked forward and saw Grayson standing in a suit but wearing his vans, and he was holding a rose. I ran to him and I kissed him. "Hey you." He said. "What's all this?" I asked while giggling. "Well I wanted a second date but I wanted it to be a suriprise." I smiled at him and then I frowned. "What's wrong?" Gray asked. "You're all dressed up and I'm wearing my working clothes." He lifted up my chin and kissed me. "You're still beautiful."

We sat down and he had prepared some chips and these delicious burgers. He wasn't much of a cook but I didn't care. His burgers were amazing. And so were his pancakes.

After we'd finished eating, we layed on the carpet which had a heart made out of rose leaves and just talked for hours. We then went into my bedroom once again and I'm guessing you know what happened there ;).