Chapter 10

Bella's POV:

It was my date with Grayson tonight. I was super excited and had no idea what to wear so I got Elena to help me out. I was worried that Grayson wouldn't like me. I thought that he only thought of me as a "fan". Turns out I was wrong.

"You look super cute in this dress. He'll love it."
I smiled as Elena complimented me. "Ethan is coming over and we're going to watch some movies." She said. I teased her for a bit and all she did was laugh. I love Elena. She's the best. When I was finally ready there was buzzing on my phone and it was a text from Gray telling me to open up the door since him and Ethan were outside. As they came up, Ethan was carrying food for him and Elena and Gray had a bouquet of roses for me. It was amazing.

Skip to the date

We barely ate any of our food since all we did was talk. He took me in this amazing little park where you could see the whole of LA. It was beautiful. But I thought he was prettier. As I was laughing, the wind blew in my hair so he gently touched my cheek to remove some of my hair since it was everywhere. He looked me in the eyes. It was a long and deep stare. His green eyes were so beautiful. The only thing I could think about was kiss me Grayson kiss me. However, I knew better that he'd never like a girl like me. I'm just a fan after all.

The date was going amazing and we'd started to walk around the park. As we were walking, I felt his hand gently and slowly grip mine. It was truly magical. We then stopped in front of this bench and watched the stars for a minute or two before he turned to me, "You're beautiful." I blushed and smiled. He looked deeply into my eyes once again. This time, he leaned in, and tenderly placed his lips on mine. Gentle but romantic. His hands went from my waste up to my cheeks and in my hair. I loved every second of it. He then pulled away and smiled at me. We then continued walking and holding hands.