Chapter 32

Bella's POV:

Elena called me screaming that Ethan got her a modelling job interview and I was super happy for her. I gave her tips on what to wear and how to look classy but cool. I mean I did work for Ralph Lauren, one of the biggest fashion brands. I then called Madison and talked to her for a bit and decided to invite her over to chill since we both weren't working and Jen had a daytime date with Cameron. Ethan and Grayson were going to have a photoshoot and Jack had work too.

Grayson jumped on the bed right beside me. "Morning sunshine." He smiled at me. I threw a pillow at him and that's when we had a little pillow fight, which then turned to a make out session, which lead to ...

"Bye babe, I'll be home in a few hours." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Don't goooo!" I said and pulled his hand and kissed him. He picked me up off the floor and threw me on the couch. We started to make out again but he had to go. "I love you." I said. "I love you too baby, have a good day with Maddy." I went to get changed since i was wearing Grayson's sweater because of what we did earlier and I could not be bothered to put on my own shirt and I also loved his sweaters.

Maddy came half an hour later and we were watching "Friends" because let's be real, it's the best. "Ugh why can't Ross and Rachel just freaking kiss and get back together." Said Maddy. I laughed at her. "Well, at some point they have to." We just laughed for a bit and I went to grab my phone and order some Chinese.

"Alrighty, I'm going to head home as Jack's already home waiting for me." Said Madison. U gave her a hug and said "Bye Mads, I'll see you at The Grill later?" "Yeah sure. Byesies."

Not long after Grayson came to mine. "Hey you." I said to him. He didn't say anything, but threw his jacket on the floor and rushed to kiss me. "Whoaaa." I pulled away giggling. Once again, we took it to the bedroom, and well ...

We were quite the goofy couple but I loved it. And I loved him.