Laughing Jack: Princess♡

Also the edit above is by me! Cause I'm THAT gr8. Just kidding I wanna kill myself.

Kidding again..

Kinda..

anyways lmfao

This is going to be amaaaaazing!

Well, let's get on with it shall we ;)))

~

Lj's POV

"Lj can you go tell (Y/n) that breakfast is ready dude," Jeff howled from the kitchen. I laughed slightly and looked over at him from the couch, "You know no one ever eats what you cook.. right?" My head tilted to the side in amusement.

He rolled his eyes and flipped his hair out of his eyes, "Psh, everyone loves it when Jeffy cooks,"

He was referring to himself in the third person now?

I shook my head, "Yeah, ok."

I heard him shuffle around before coming in my direction, "Can you at least tell her to get up and get ready, I wanna go on a hunting trip in an few hours." I nodded and pressed my lips together letting my eye brows scrunch together,

"Jeff, you know (Y/n) doesn't like me. Why can't you go do it yourself?" I squinted my eyes and stood up looking down at him. He smirked slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, "I-it's too far.." He blushed.

I sighed loudly and pushed him to the side, "If you're going to make me your slave at least MOVE." I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs sluggishly. Turning the corner to the hall with the bedrooms and heading towards (Y/n)'s.

I stopped at the door and heard a muffled sound from inside so I assumed she might already be up, I knocked on the door a couple of times.

...

No response.

I knocked again before turning the knob and slowly opening it, "(Y/n)?" I whispered yelled into the room without looking inside.

"Lj.. ah.."

My eyes widened and I could feel my face heating up.

Was I hearing things or did someone just moan my name?

"(Y/n)..?" I walked into the room completely and stopped in my tracks.

I didn't know (Y/n) slept in her underwear..

I took a few more steps towards her after closing the door behind me. She was breathing heavily and small moans escaped her mouth, "Lj please.. I want it.."

The hell? She was dreaming about me? The hell with this,

As confused as I was I came here to wake her up, which would really be useful right now.

"(Y/n), wake up," I grabbed her shoulder and gently shook her but she kept her eyes closed. I facepalmed and looked around nervously.

(Lj please! I need you," She squeaked quietly. I turned to look at her in confusion as she began to toss around in her bed slightly moaning and her hands would occasionally run over her breast or down her stomach and she was squeezing her legs together very tightly.

Oh..

I see what's happening..

(Y/n) was having a wet dream, about me. As if I couldn't tell before but it's just now striking me, and if we're being honest it was turning me on and I couldn't help but smirk