JeffTheKiller: Moving On- Part I

(Y/n)' s POV

I walked at a swift pace down the block to my house. I kicked pebbles around and flipped my (h/c) hair throught the wind.

Ring ring ring....ring ring ring...

I grabbed my phone and checked caller ID, it was my boyfriend, Brendan.

In a natrual thrill and excitment I picked up the phone, "hello?"
I ask, trying not to sound too excited to hear him.

"Hey, uh..." I could hear the sheepishness in his voice.

"Whats up?" I ask in a pit of concern.

"We have to, mmmm, talk, I guess IDK. Just meet me outside of the woods." I said.

"Okay, uhh when?"

"Asap,"

"O-okay b-" he hung up before I could finish.

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

Brendan and I have been together for 6 months now, I know he seems kind of distant, but I didn't really think much of it until now.

Walking down the hill and to the front of the wood's gate I saw Brendan and a worried, but angry look on his face.

"Hey, what happened, you look really upset? I came as fast as possi-" cutting me off once more he approached, so that his face was only a couple of inches from mine.

"I-i got another girl pregnant!" He screeched.

"W-what?" I ask in disbelief.

"I was drunk, and lonely, and you said you had to 'study' and I was feelings horney and, and,"

"Who?" I ask. Furious af.

Nothing. No reply. Nada. Zero. Air. Silent.

"Who did you get pregnant Brendan!?" I yelled.

"Emily Roberts..." he rubbed the back of his neck guiltless.

"I hate her, I hate you, I hate everyone!"

"I never really liked you anyway (Y/n), your clingy, and ugly."

I scowled at him, "is she going to keep it?"

"Yeah,"

"I feel bad for the child..."

I walked away, slight tears rimmed my eyes, betral, disgust, how didn't I feel.

I ran till my hearts content.

The cold winter breeze, freezing my cheeks to icicles.

I ran, until I saw an alley. I ran into the empty alley and threw my back against the dumpster, higging my kees against my flat chest. I tucked my head into my arms, and stayed that way. Feeling heav eyelids on my poor soul, I carlessly
Let them fall.

>>>>

I must have fallen asleep. Slowly turning on my side, I felt something soft under me, but last time I checked I fell asleep next to trash. Holy shit.

My eyelids quickly fluttered open and I looked around. I was in a somewhat small, dark room. It was warm, descent I figured, but I wasn't home.

"It's about time," I heard a deep voice say. I whipped my head around rapidly trying to look for the source of the voice

"W-who's there?" I ask on edge gripping the sheets on which I sat on.
I heard the squeaking of a chair. The the squeaking of the floor boards.

Coming into the slight moonlight that peaked through the red satin curtains, was a male figure.

Wearing dirty worn converse and ripped up black jeans, a white hoodie, that was no longer purely white...

Red splashes of dry, blood, I think. I hope I'm wrong.

His face still covered by the shadow of his hoodie on his head but I could see his hair. Chalky, black charred medium length.

Taking his hands out of his pockets and approaching me slowly I saw pale white skin, it was literally as white as paper and leathery.

I felt my body start to tremble in fear.

"Jeff," He replied walking into the light fully and removing his hoodie from his head,

"Jeff the Killer." I mumble quietly.

Nodding he continued to approach the bed. Quickly I moved back against the head of the bed.

"Oh my god... please, please don't kill me," I beg as he sits on the bed with a knife in his hands.

Twiddling the point of it into his pointer finger, drawing a bit of blood with his back to me.

He turned to face me in my corner of panic and chuckled lightly,

"Who said anything about killing you," his smiling chuckle faded into a straight, no emotion face.

Not pulling my gaze away form him, just in case, I watched as he brought his lid-less stare to the floor then at me again.

"I just wanted to help you."

Blinking in disbelief, "I-I'm sorry." I say sheepishly.

"You know (Y/n) as a killer, I take time to stalk my victims before I slaughter them."

I look down at my hands, "Did you stalk me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I did." He says husikly.

I blush.

"But, I've decided that I don't want to kill you. You interest me, I fell in love with you," He said.

"Oh," I say looking to the side.

"After I saw him hurt you I lost it. Anyways he's taken care of, now let me take care of you,"

My eyes widened as he turned to face me.

Shitabouttogodooooooown=

"What do you mean?" I ask worriedly.

"I mean this," He brought his full body onto the bed and leapt towards me. Before I could react, he pressed his silced, forever smile lips on mine.

Before I could kiss back, he pulled away,

"Live with me (Y/n), be my girlfriend..." kissing me again, he laid me against the pillows and held my cheek in his ice cold hands.

I pulled away and looked to the side, "What about my parents? "

"I'll ask Slendy to cast a spell on them that makes them instantly okay with the whole entire situation,"

"O-okay," I said. "I'll stay with you,"

I saw him smile, usually in cliche movies the Killer would be crusty and rusty, and smell like BO and have gingivitis mouth, but Jeff had a big clean smile, I'm starting to adore.

"Great..." he whispered leaning in again.

___________________

Part one_ sorry I just figured at this point it was made to be a two parter. Don't worry it's next..... the part above was exactly 1000 words. Lol I'm random sorry.
Anyways stay tuned, and before you go press the >> ☆ botton and vote below. (OR above, it depends- vote anyways)!
Love,