Eyeless Jack: "If You Love Me Let Me Go."

Third Person POV

"I hate you EJ! All you worry about is killing and more killing!"

"Well, it's what I do (Y/n), goddamnit, I thought you out of all people would understand!"

You and Jack a fighting and it's not going so well...

"This is bullshit!" You yell and started grabbing your belongings..

"Where are you going! " EJ yelled angrily.

You rolled you eyes grabbing a ruffle bag from under your bed.

"I'm leaving you, duh." You mummerrd a bit annoyed by the situation.

"You can't leave me."

"Oh yes I can!'

"I won't let you!" He growled snatching your wrist and pinning you against the wall.

You whimpered in pain at the impoct but he didn't even notice.

He pulled off his mask and started kissing your neck roughly and biting down in you shoulder.

"EJ stop! I don't want this!" You screamed banging on his back and trying to kick him away.

He shook his head and threw you onto the bed.

Before you could do anything he pulled out handcuffs.

Your eyes widened as you began to squirm.

Your boyfriend was about to ⓡⓐⓟⓔ you...

He cuffed you to the bed post and began to undress you.

He got out a knife and started cutting off your clothes.

"Jack stop!"

"You can't leave me (Y/n), I need you."

He cut off your shirt and bra an dattacked your nipples biting and sucking on them.

You closed your eyes tightly and tried to ignore the feeling he was giving you but, it was hard to ignore such a  strong amount of pleasure.

"E-EJ this is r@pe!" You managed to squeal.

"It's not r@pe if you enjoy it babe~"

He continued to kiss the skin around your nipples driving you insane.

He pulled away and started to knead them with his hands looking down at your sexually frustrated body.

You blushed looking away from him.

He stopped and pinched both your nipples harshly causing your back to and you know involentarily moaned out his name.

"See babe I knew you'd like this..." he chuckled.

He moved on going lower and pulling my pants off along with my panties.
You quickly snapped mg legs shut before he could see anything you didn't want him to.

"Hmm, be right back." He said cautiously getting off me.

He came back with rope.

Confused you watched his actions.

He pulled your right leg away from my left one and tied the rope around it.

You started to pull away and attempt to escape,  but he was too strong.

He attached the other end on the rope to the end of the bed post so that you legs we're widely spread.

He did the same to your left leg so that you swwere completely exposed to him.