That was when the pack finally saw the bloody and motionless body of Kendall. Scott and the pack quickly ran to her side and dropped to their knees.

"No no no no no, what the hell happened!" Scott growled angrily, eyes turning red and fangs bearing in Brett's direction. "You were meant to keep each other safe why didn't you protect her!"

"Scott relax," Kira whispered to him.

"No! Why would he just watch-"

"YOU KILLED HER!" Brett's loud voice boomed, stopping everyone in their spot.

"What?" Scott asked taken back.

Brett closed his eyes and unconsciously held Kendall closer to his body. "She realised it was you and couldn't kill you so she let you kill her."

"I let her die like I let Allison die-"

"Scott it isn't your fault," Stiles cut him off.

"I promised Allison, I promised f*ck I promised," Scott begun chanting out loud.

"Scott we can figure things out," Malia tried to help.

"She's already dead!" Scott yelled at her.

"Don't yell at my girlfriend!" Stiles yelled back.

Scott growled loudly at Stiles ready to pounce before Liam stopped them.

"What if you save her the way you saved me?" Liam asked.

Stiles and Scott stopped and both looked at Liam.

"What do you mean? Like a bite?" Kira asked.

"Yea like the bite," He nodded back.

Scott eyes widened and ran to Kendall side's, looking at Brett for permission to place her on his lap which he nodded to, eyes still red and teary.

Scott carefully placed her hair on the side and slowly moved towards her shoulder. He bared his fangs out and carefully bit into her shoulder, blood spewing out.

Brett looked impatiently, fingers furiously tapping on the concrete floor while thinking of ways to die with her.
Kira stood there crying with Malia whilst Stiles tried hard not to cry.

Liam on the other hand was sitting with his hands over his face, leaning against the wall muttering how he should've saved her.

"She's dead," Scott cried out, feeling her stomach not healing itself.

"No no no no she can't, I can't lose-" Brett stopped himself and breathed knowing no matter how much he denied it, it's over, she's gone. Scott gave Kendall back to Brett and patted him in the shoulder.

"Tr-rust m-me I lost the love of m-my life too, it doesn't get easier" Scott stuttered out, hands beginning to shake as he tried to calm himself from breaking down.

Stiles had broken down and so had Liam. Everyone blaming themselves and how they failed to save the last female Argent in the pack. The last huntress who fights to save the ones she love.

"She died saving the ones she love, just like she wanted too, just like her sister had," Brett whispered.

Scott nodded, to busy sobbing to speak. Brett held Kendall closer to his body, as if it was going to be the last time he will ever see her which was highly true.

And as the night seem to carry on, it had only confirmed things. But you see guys, sometimes faith knows that another great person can't be lost because that will also kill other people. Kendall is more special than Allison. More the her dad and the whole pack combined. She's the saviour of supernaturals, Venatrix Mali, and who's going to save the supernaturals if not her?

And that is when Kendall eyes opened up as she gasped out, furiously coughing the dust in her lungs. Her eyes met one of the mirrors of the Church and gasped.

"My eyes, t-they're purple!"

A/N- THE END !!!!! I didn't kill her guys it was a lie but let me know if you want another book because I'm not sure if I should make another one. I'll only make another if I get 100 likes on this chapter just so I know that people actually want another book and I'm not wasting my time.

P.S- you won't find out what she is until the next book, that's if I make it ;)