Chapter 42: Relax Day

Start from the beginning

Ace just watched me with amused eyes and laughed at me. He would join in on the singing ever now and then with me. I will never lie this will forever be one of my favorite Disney movies ever. I could watch it on replay for hours on end and never get bored by it. I swayed my hips as I sung the song, when the song was finished Ace pulled me back down into his lap as we watched the rest of the movie.

I'm still not going to lie I bursted into tears when Mufasa died. Ace rubbed his hand up and down my back in a soothing manner to calm me down and my fit of tears. I calmed down and I began to sing along when Pumba and Timon started sing Hakuna Matata. I could tell that I was freaking out Ace with how fast my mood was changing and all I can do is blame it on the hormones. He's the one that got me pregnant so he has to deal with all of the mood swings.

We ended up watching all of the Lion Kings. Ace didn't even know that there were three movies and I don't think I have ever been so mad at him. I after we watched the movies I ended putting the song, My Lullaby, on repeat from the seconded Lion King. Ace laughed and started to sing and dance around me as we listen to the songs.

After a while I sat back my head against his chest as I play with his fingers. I hummed "Be Prepared" from Lion King, all of sudden I felt my stomach start to toss and turn. I pushed Ace's arm as I ran to bathroom. I made it just in time because I throw up whatever breakfast content that was still in my stomach. Ace ran into the bathroom to see me. He held my hair back, and rubs my back in a comforting way.

I sat back after a while of throwing up. Once I was done with all the vomit, I brushed my teeth many times before I headed up to the room to meet Ace. I climbed into bed, laying my head on his lap. He smooth down my hair as I snuggle into him.

"Morning sickness?" He asked and I just nodded to his question. This is going to be one of the many things that I hate about being pregnant. We sat there for a while in a comfortable silence before he broke it.

"I love you." He whispers to me out of nowhere. I look up at him with a big smile on my face.

"I love you more." I say as I push myself up to give him a sweet little kiss. I didn't let it get to heated because of me just throwing up but it was still an amazing kiss. I pulled away and just layed there for a while. I keep looking down at my wedding ring and think about how my life has changed.

I went from a rejected wolf, to a feared rogue, to a Luna, to a wife, and now a excepting mother.

Life changes so fast that I don't even know what to do. I have a great life now and I'm happy about it. I have everything that I need. I glance up at Ace who seemed to be in a trance. I chuckle before kissing his cheek snapping him out of his trance. He gave me one of the most dazzling smiles I have ever seen.

"You want to go for that walk now?" I asked as I pushed myself up and looking him straight in the eyes. He gave me a little nod still seeming a little different. As I looked him in the eyes I could see the different color of his wolf behind his eyes. I smile at him leaning closer.

"Hi Ryder." I mumble before kiss them on the nose. Ryder let out a little growl that came from the back of his throat as he pulled me closed. I let out a little yelp at the sudden movement.

"Hi my love." His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine. I layed my head on the side of his neck and push my self up to straddle him.

"We're going for a walk. I'm going to need you to let me go so I can get ready." I mumble into his neck. His hold on me got tighter like I was going to disappear.

"I don't want to let you go baby." He whispered into my hair. I let out a little laugh before raising my head from his shoulder.

"I don't want you to let me go, but I really want to go on his walk. This is one of my favorite places and I want to get to see more of it before we have to leave." I explained to him and he let out a little huff before letting me go. I chuckle and get up and head to the bathroom. I quickly wash up before getting dressed. I put on some shorts and a floral shirt.

I came out to find Ace back to himself and dressed

I came out to find Ace back to himself and dressed. I let out a little laugh before walking over to him. I intertwine our fingers before we head out. We jumped in his car, and he had his hand on my thigh as we drove away. I watched as the scenery goes by. After a while of driving we parked by a park and we got out. Ace slings his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to his side.

I could see people staring at us. Humans and werewolves. Werewolves gave us a little nod. Word has got around to this area that we where in Greece. I could see human girls gawking over Ace and that pissed me off. I glared and move to go after the little group, but Ace held me tighter.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He knew where I was going, but was going to make me say it. He likes seeing me jealous.

"They are staring at us and gawking at you and it's getting on my nerves. I was going to go tell them to back off." I growl out never taking my eyes off the girls and moved to go over to them. Ace held me tighter to his chest.

"Well than let's give them something to stare at." Before I could ask him what he ment, he smashed his lip onto my mine. I kissed back immediately. I really do love this Alpha. I pull back from the kiss with the goofy-est grin on my face.

"Your really do know how to make peoples stare." I say as I look around the girls we're looking at us with lost hope and guys look at me with jealous. I come feel a smirk grow on my face as everyone looks away from us. I'm just glad those girl aren't looking at him anymore, or I would have ripped some heads off. He chuckled as he pulled me in the sidewalk.

"Your jealousy is hotter than you know." He whispers to me before giving me a kiss on the crown off my head. I smile up at him.

"And you possessiveness is a hot thing on you." I reply back.

A smirk made its way to his face as we walked through the town. I dragged him to a couple of stores, but I didn't really buy anything. I found a baby shop and we both went in. I don't know why I went in because I can't get anything. They aren't born so I don't know how big they will be. I will go shopping for them in a little while.

It's was around 7 by the time that we got back to the house. I was tired from all of the walking that we had done today so I wanted to go straight to bed. I quickly got my PJ's on before heading to the bed. I curled up into Ace's already sleeping frame. The darkness of sleep was taking over my body fast. Ace wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his chest mumbling a 'goodnight' and a 'I love you'. I fell asleep after that.