14: Blind Date // OneShot

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Okay, okay, I'll walk inside, just don't push me!" I hissed at my friend

"Oh, I know you well, you won't." She said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes. Ugh. It's obvious that she's planning on something crazy. I also know her well.

She pushed me inside a room. It looks pretty sophisticated. It looks like a room of an upperclass woman. It has a very soft bed with red colored thick blanket. It has gold bars or it's just colored. Who knows? And it has a sofa just beside it.. The room's exquisite if you'll ask me.

I started to walk voluntarily and headed to the bed to sit. Yes~ I could sleep here forever.

My friend came behind me but what she did next has startled me.

"What the heck?! Why did you covered my eyes?! What are you doing?!" I exclaimed with an angry tone and tried to pull the blindfold off my face.

"No matter what happens, as a friend, I'm just concerned for you" she stated and I felt that she got off the bed. I tried to pull up the blindfold but she stopped me

"And what did I do to be treated like this?"

"Hello? Valentine's is coming and you still have no plans for it. So I made a plan for you!" I can hear her enthusiasm and her claps. I found her with instinct and pulled her ears "Ouch!" She exclaimed as I pull her closer to me and the blindfold up.

"And who told you, you should?" I asked and glared at her

"Me...? Oh come on! I just want you to be happy with someone else for once in your life. And besides... My boyfriend says that he's tired of having a thirdwheel and he's jealous because I spend more time with you" She explained as she shields herself

I let her go... Hmm... I just want to be with her. What the heck is wrong with her boyfriend? It's not like I'll marry my bestfriend. *ehem* I will if I was a man *ehem* but seriously? Hahaha

"And this thing is expensive. Please don't waste my money" she whined

I sat back to the bed and pulled down the blindfold.

"Okay... I trust you" I surrendered

"Yippee!" She cheered and I felt her hug me

✖️✖️

Earlier, there was some other woman who came here and explained me some things. She said this is some kind of a host club thing and there is a rule: to never take off the blindfold.

She also said that I would just know them when this ends and choose who am I going to date.

Heh. What kind of a situation am I in? I am not ready for this. I swear if anyone tries to touch me, I'll kill them before I know it. I have the permission of the woman.

I was trying not to fall asleep when I heard the door opened. I got up and tried to look where the person is even tho I know I would look stupid.

"Uhmm.. Hi?" I heard a boy's voice. It sounds so youthful and kind of cute if you'll ask me. I felt him walk near me.

"Why are you here? State your aim." I said with such threatening voice and posed like I'm gonna fight him. Yeah.. I'm not so sure if I'm facing him.

"E-eh?! I thought Rika have explained you?!" I can hear the sheer panic in between his voice that made me laugh

"I'm kidding. I thought this was some kind of a host club? I expected that you would be used to this.. But you're more nervous than me" I said and laughed again after.