4.2: Unusual [Jumin Han] // Twoshots

Jihyun's POV:

"Ah, Jumin, I've missed you" I said as I stretch my arms, initiating a hug

"You're very weird today" His reactions never fail to amuse me. Haha

"So, what brings you here?" He rarely visits me when I come back here because he's very busy with the cat I gave him. We just talk through our phones or have a dinner for at least once.

He didn't answered me. He was looking at (Y/N)'s pictures on my desk. I have her as my model, don't get me wrong. And she knows about it.

"Why do you have pictures of her?" He asked while observing a frame.

"Maybe it's because I go on a trip with her" and I was ignored once again..  Instead, I caught him smiling at the picture where (Y/N) was sleeping.

"You're the one who's very weird today. You look interested about (Y/N)" I stated.

"Yes. Very"

I laughed a bit. This is new.. I've never seen him close to anyone except for the cat my girlfriend and I gave him. I'm also surprised. He never talks with her before.

"That's my favorite photograph of her" i stated. He just looked at me, waiting for me to continue. Haha he's really interested!

"She's always full of energy and she's so cheerful. That's the only time where I saw her so peaceful so I didn't wasted time and took a photograph" i explained he just nodded and stares at it

"I want copy of these. I tried capturing photos of her but the results were blurry" he said and showed me what's on his gallery. If it wasn't Elizabeth 3rd or fruits it's full of (Y/N).

Haha he likes (Y/N)

"And I want to go on a trip with her." He stated while crossing his arms

"Why don't you?"

"She wants to be with you. But you're right, why don't I? Haha I already have a plan"

✖️✖️

(Y/N)'s POV:

I can't wait to see Jihyun!

I was leisurely humming while I walk towards Jihyun's house. I'm a few meters away. Oh! Good timing! He just got out! Wait-- he's leaving again?

"KIM JIHYUN AJUSSI" I screamed while running towards him. He looked at my direction and smiled

"You're leaving again?" I asked

"Yes.. Woah~ You've change! Your hair have grown, and you've grown taller

"Of course! We haven't seen each other for almost two years!" I said while pouting. I really missed him and now that he has come back, he's leaving again without telling me. Hmph!

"Haha We can't go on a trip for now. Maybe next time" he said while ruffling my hair.

"Waaaaah!! I'll miss you again! I miss how you nag me!" He just laughed at me while my tears may come out any moment. I've really missed him, but he's leaving so soon. I hugged him. I've never felt a platonic relationship with someone, not that I've loved someone romantically. But no one has cared for me like Jihyun does.