3: Your Smile [Zen] // Oneshot

A/N: I gave the MC's name here. This is actually a fanfic for Baekhyun of EXO. (Yes. If you've seen this already, I'm GullinLuv  you can read my fanfics there about exo. But I decided to be inactive lolololol) I wrote this when I was 14 and I'm 16 now. so my writing style is different here. (And it makes me cringe haha) I noticed that this story fits our lovely Zen.. So I hope you'll like it! ^^

✖️✖️
Dear My Lovely Hyun,

I remember the first time I talked to you.. We were classmates, but I was extremely shy to even sit beside or look at you.

But then our silly classmates pushed me to you. I don't know what to do. I was in panic and can't think properly. But you know what you did? You smiled. I freaking fell for you more that time. Your smile gave me hope that I have a chance with you.

I said "H-hey.." It was so freaaaaaaaking awkward and embarrassing. But you smiled and said "Hey." I don't know what you thought but I was literally frozen that time. "Hello?" You said and that snapped me. I suddenly gave you the cookies and ran without saying anything again.

I was weird back then, right? Haha

Oh! Oh! I forgot to say how I first saw you! I saw you on the music room and you were singing while playing the piano. You look like a shining angel back there. I mean, because you're wearing white and is facing the sun.

My heart pumped faster without doing anything tiring.

I even asked my mom and dad on why did I felt that. I was sick worried if I have a heart problem. Wait, don't judge me! I was too innocent that time!

Hehe XD

So yeah, I talked to you first.. And our classmates are always teasing us and you'll be like, wrap your arms around my shoulders and say "Guys, don't tease her like that. She's getting shy."

But to be honest, you're making it worse -,-

And then we became close friends.. I'm not that awkward to talk to and I knew things about you. You always give me those warm smiles. <3

I was contented at what we have that time. As long as I can see your smile and be with you.

But, you suddenly gave me a letter saying "meet me at the rooftop"

I don't freaking know why but I went there. I was thinking you'd do a prank on me but I was surprised when I saw you smiling and holding a guitar.

Remember it? When you sang "Moment of Truth" by FMstatic?

It became my favorite song keke

So yeah. I was surprised when you sang it. I feel so flattered that time. My face feels so hot.

And I was more surprised because after you sang it, you held my hand and said

"I never knew how and why I felt this. But all I know is that, I fell in love with you. You make my heart race, I always think about you before I sleep, I know this is so corny but, I hope you realized that I'm confessing to you. So... What I'm saying is that.. I love you already."

I seriously can't explain how happy I am that time. It feels like my heart can explode anytime.

All I know is that I answered "I love you, too." And you suddenly hugged me and I fell asleep while you were hugging me haha

Well.. I said I love you too.. But you need to ask my parents first.

So, I introduced you to my parents. I was holding my laugh back because you look so funny when you're nervous. You were biting your nails! Haha