1.2: Look at Me [Yoosung ⭐️] // Twoshots

(Y/N)'s POV:

*Yoosung's Apartment*

"... And we're done!" I claimed as I close our book. We studied for an hour. Well we just worked on a few subjects.

And it's the time that-- my stomach growled.

Like a bag of Honey Buddha Chip would be enough for my appetite.

He laughed when he heard it. Hmph. It's normal.

"I'll cook us something, just wait.. You can play while doing so."

"YOU CAN COOK?!" I surprisingly asked that made him pout

"I can. I'm all alone and... I want to cook for someone I dear" he shyly stated while blushing lightly and scratching the back of his head. My heart jumped again at his gesture. Why?!

He went to the kitchen and started cooking. I feel worried and excited. I'll get to eat his cooking but wonders if it's edible.

I turned on one of his pc's to play.

"Yoosung, what's the password?" I yelled. He's not answering tho. Maybe he can't hear me.

So I decided to go to his kitchen and saw Yoosung that is preparing our food. He's wearing a blue checkered apron and he's humming while he cooks. He looks like he can be perfect as a husband. Wait, what did I just thought? And why am I blushing?!?! >///<

"Huh? (Y/N), do you need anything?" He asked that made me go back to my senses.

"You.. I-I mean you, what's the password of PC 2?"

"J-just use PC 1!" He said that made me nod. Actually, he does not want tell me what's the pass of PC 2. Maybe, he hides his dark secrets in there. Meh. Don't care.

A few minutes of playing and I can smell our food. Wow~!! I think it's edible!

"It's done, jagi~" he cheerfully said. J-jagi? Maybe he's playing with me? I-I should too

"Oh, oppa, it looks delicious" I complimented

"O-oppa?" He asked so I looked at him and saw his face red

"Well, if it's uncomfortable I will stop. You were the one who called me jagi first tho. Let's eat!"

"W-When did I--?!" He whispered to himself but loud enough that I can hear. So I just misheard it?! So embarrassing =///=

Hmm~ His cooking is so good! I never expected this from him since all he thinks about are games and Rika. His world revolves around them.

"Thank you for the meal~"

After dinner, we raged all night 'till 1 in the morning

"I'm tired" I said while rubbing my eyes and yawned. I feel sleepy already

"Aww" he said while pouting "okay. Stay right there" he requested and went to his room.

A few seconds later he came back with his pajamas. Waah! He looks so cute~!! He handed me clothes too.

"You can change if you want to. There's the bathroom"

"Okay, thank you" I said and headed there.

I wore a pink pair of pajamas. It's cute! How did he get this?

"How did you get this?" I asked him as I got out of the bathroom

"I-it's my mom's.. Yah."

Hmm.. Then maybe what he's wearing now is from his dad. Their family is so cute~