Chapter 36

Things continued on that way for nearly 2 months. For nearly the entire first leg of the tour I was on my own, and the effects that had on me seemed to ripple through my daily life. By the time I finally decided I should tell Prince what was going on behind the scenes on his tour it seemed like things had been going on so long it really made no sense to make a fuss about it now. Finally the end of July was upon us and Prince could clearly tell something had been going on.

"Baby." his familiar firm arms wrapped around my waist as he pressed the bare front of his body to my exposed back. Glancing up into the brightly lit mirror over the sink, I watched as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, teeth dragging gently over that spot he knew all to well was my weakness. "Tell me." words mumbled into my still damp, fresh from the shower skin, sending a chill across my body. Resting one of my hands over his on my lower abdomen, as my other came up and sank into his thick hair. I knew he knew what was going on, I didn't know how much he knew, but his actions of late had told me he knew enough. He was just waiting for me to tell him. For me to be honest; for me to ask for his help. I watched, unable to pull my eyes away as his free hand drifted lower on my body, until his fingertips disappeared into my dripping clef.

"Ah," my head rolled back, giving his mouth more room to play along the line of my stretched neck as his fingers worked me like one of his favorite guitars. "Please. . .Please Prince..." My stance widened without question, giving him more room to search my body as his hips rolled behind me, his hot, hard member leaving a trail of pre-cum along the cheek of my ass. Tongue pulling up the column of my neck, stopping to nibble on my ear.

"Tell me mama." two fingers dipped deep into my heat bringing a gasp of air over my lips. My mind a blur with the wild sensations he was causing to wash over me, but he words ringing in my ear with his underlying meaning. "Come on Alexa." fingers working faster, his free hand coming up to grasp my breast, rolling my sensitive nipple.

"Help me Prince." the cry left my body as I teetered on the brink of my orgasm and was met with a satisfied groan from the man behind me. Without a word, his hands moved to my back, bending me towards the mirror, before gripping my hips and slamming hard into my heat. my eyes were lost in the reflection of his in the mirror as he punished my body from behind. Sex was a nearly nightly event with us, always after the shows in his dressing room, but this was different. His sharp hips crashing against me in that hotel bathroom as I gripped the countertop, he was reminding me that he was in charge. Each grunt, each low growl that echoed from his chest served to remind me that he is the alpha here, that I am his to protect, to care for, to defend. My eyes stayed locked on his as the sudden wave of ecstasy spread from my core through my limbs as my whole body trembled in his grip. A few more rough thrusts and he held me against his pelvis, his hips moving in little piercing thrusts as he poured his essence into my core. A hot, open mouthed kiss landed on my still trembling shoulder as he pulled out of me.

"I have some interviews to take care of." Standing me upright and turning me in his arms to face him as I felt him trickling down the inside of my thigh. "Be ready by 7," pushing my hair back behind my ear as he smiled at me "we're going out for dinner and I'm taking care of your problem tonight." with that he left me in the bathroom, satiated, but slightly confused.

Hours later I found myself in a fairly simple sleeveless dark purple, form fitting cocktail dress and black heals with my arm entwined with Prince's as we made our way down to the restaurant next to the hotel. Prince had been gone most of the day, in fact he had gotten back to the hotel with just enough time to change into his high waisted black pants and a solid white button up. His hair had gotten slightly longer and fuller since the tour had started and he was still letting his beard grow in, but keeping it meticulously shaped. I could see now just how hectic touring really was, but for some reason he really seemed to wear all that chaos well.