Chapter 27

My head resting against the damp skin of his chest, the sound of his still rapid heartbeat loud in my ears, while his fingers lazily trailed through my now messy hair. The quiet around us was only disturbed by the gentle sound of our breaths, still recovering from the events of the past few hours. My breakfast tray long since forgotten on the table in what I had finally become comfortable calling our bedroom. Our bedroom, an unexplainable smile slipped over my mips as those words floated through my head and my eyes looked over the room that made me feel so safe, so warm, so engulfed in everything that he is. We were half way sitting up, his back pressed against the headboard and my body wrapped around him, subconsciously trying to make as much skin on sweaty skin contact as I possibly could. Head resting against his chest, arms wrapped around his firm torso pulling us together, leg hooked over his left thigh and my foot leisurely resting against the side of his right calf. In that moment he was my anchor, his warm body, his soft touch, it was all keeping me here in this moment; preventing my mind from drifting back to things I didn't want to think about anymore. Soft fingertips ran along the edge of my ear and I felt his muscles shift in his chest from his head turning.

    "Alexa," I didn't want to ruin the moment with my weak voice, instead opting to squeeze his torso to acknowledge his words, "baby, we need to talk." A soft kiss landed on the top of my head as his fingers trailed over my shoulder and along the length of my upper arm. Tilting my head back, smiling at the dew that still rested on his forehead and the simple sight of his face without any trace of makeup; no eyeliner, not a hint of foundation or artificial color, this was just him and he was truly beautiful.  "I leave in a month. . . "

"The tour starts." My soft voice finishing his sentence while his eyes stay locked on mine, a single nod of his head telling me that I'm correct. I've been waiting for this conversation, we'd known this was coming, its what he's been working on day in and day out getting ready for.  "You excited?" Forcing a bigger smile than I felt like really giving him across my lips as he carefully watched me.

"That depends on you."  Furrowing my eyebrows, confused by his choice of words.

"What are you talking about?" My soft voice thick with confusion as his head tilted just slightly to the right, his eyes slipping longingly over the contours of my face, as if savoring the image.

"I want you to come out with me." My neck snapping back slightly, shocked at the request that lingered in the space between us.  My eyes lingering on those eager looking hazel eyes, filled with hope and excitement unlike I'd normally see on him.  An involuntary laugh rattled my chest, my mind telling me this had to be some sort of joke.

"Come on Prince, this was just supposed to be while you were in rehearsals, then I would go back to my place." Giving him a playful glare. His left hand came around me, the back of his fingers gently slipped over my tender cheek.

"Things changed mama."

"Yeah? And what exactly changed?" His eyes locked in mine I could almost see the thoughts rolling like waves of fog through his mind. The deep, nearly lost expression clouding those normally clear eyes suggested he was having difficulty finding the words that maybe he'd thought would come more easily than they are.

"I just need you with me." His hazel gaze jumped nervously to the blanket that was pooled around his hips, the angular curve of his sharp hip bone peeking out from the top of the fabric. "I need you to help make sure I don't fuck this up." The noticeably heavy weight in his soft spoken words surprised me, but did not hide the fact that he'd failed to answer my original question. My lungs filled to capacity as I thought about the one single situation that would seemingly keep me here.

"But what if Kevin needed. . ."

"Alexa," his eyes nearly as sharp as my name had been rolling off his tongue before they noticeably softened, "has Alysha even answered any of your calls?" He already knew the answer and it was time for my eyes to find something else to look at, something that wouldn't judge me as I studied it. "I get it babe, I understand why you're so attached to Kevin, but. . ."

"He's a good kid in a crappy situation that he has no control over." The words flew from my lips as I sat up, watching my words sink into his pores.

"I know," his torso tightened, pulling his frame upright and away from the headboard, as his hands found the curve of my waist, "and I know there's more to it than that, I saw it at your apartment." My eyes went wide, preparing to defend myself against whatever it was he thought he saw, but before my mind could even form all the words, his soft, stubble outlined lips were pressed hard against mine. His body shifted back towards the headboard, pulling me with him as fingers clamped down hard on my waist for a moment and without a formal request, my body shifted, allowing me to throw me left leg over his hips. Pulling me back with him, straddling his hips and our lips still gently connected as his stubble tickled the corners of my mouth.

"Prince." His name mumbled as I tried to pull back from our connection only to fail at first. His warm tip brushed against my inner thigh, leaving a rapidly cooling trail of pre-cum on my heated flesh. Those lips finally freed mine, leaving just barely enough space between us for his words to break free.

"I love you Alexa." His eyes fluttered open, trying to catch my reaction as my heartbeat started to speed up at the sound of the words I'd never expected to hear from him, at least not in this soft, nearly pleading tone. Our bodies shifted, sinking further into the comfortable mattress. His tip tapping surprisingly against my clit, sending a shiver through my body. "I need you Alexa," his firm length slipping along my wet folds, "I need you to come with me," his tip nudging at my entrance, "on tour."

"I love you too." My words slow and shaky as my hips shifted, letting myself slip over his hard length. His eyes fluttered closed while my muscles clenched around him, pulling him farther into my warmth. I began a slow rhythm, rolling my hips, slipping him against my sensitive walls with quiet moans.

"Fuck Alexa." His grip on my waist tightened, trying to guide me faster over him. His tongue dragging slowly over my nipple as my breasts bounced in his face. My loud moan echoing off the walls as his lips attached to my sensitive pink nipple, sucking hard before releasing it with a wet pop.

"Harder. . ." A needy whisper traipsing over my lips, bringing a look of concentration to his features as he hastened the pace of his staccato thrusts. Releasing my waist, fingertips dropped between us, finding my swollen bud. "Fuck, hhhmm, Prince. . ."

"Come for me mama, I, oh yeah, I wanna feel you." Hip meeting each other at a faster pace than before. His length filling me and hitting all the right places as I rolled down onto him hard meeting his rhythm. My nails digging into the soft flesh of his chest, raking down that expanse of olive skin. "Oh shit!" His body twitched as my nails moved hard over his right nipple, his thrusts erratic.

"Yes, Yes, ah, Pr. . .Prince. .. Fuck!" Fingertips pinching my clit, sending a jolt straight through to my core, pushing me over the edge.  My legs twitched, breathing came in gasps, hips jerking and my walls pulled hard against his stiff member as I felt him pouring into me. Without permission, my body relaxed against his, pressing chest to chest, our arms snaked around one another as we rode out out orgasms together.  Bodies twitching out of sync, hips moving if only to make it last longer, and the smell of sex coated each of us.  After some time, our hearts returned to a more normal pace, breathing quieted and at some point he softened and began to slip free of me. My mind was free for the first time in weeks, if only for a moment.

"I love you." Were the last words I heard from his deep voice before drifting into sleep.