May is back

"Hey" Daisy greeted. It was 8am. "Good morning" Phil enterd the room, holding his tablet in his hand.

"Is she still sleeping?" Daisy asked. They were watching her since she came back.

Coulson told the team that sometimes she wakes up in the night because she had nightmares and he need to take care of her.

"She's fine. I'm going to bring her breakfast now" Phil answerd "She wants to see you" Daisy said. "I talked to her yesterday night"

"You did what? She needs to rest" "Hey Phil its okay" Daisy explained "she is like a mother for me. She helped me many times, and now shes the one who needs help."

Phil smiled a little bit. "See u" he left the room with a Tablett full of breakfast for two.

He didnt know if May saw him as best friend or like Maybot as love interest. But he didnt care. Before they would talk about that she needs to get better.

The sedating thing Aida gave her and all the simulations made her weak. First, she wasnt even abel to walk on her own, but it was getting better.

"Hey" Phil enterd the room. May sat on her bed and was starring into the air. "Hey" she greeted him and turned to him.

"I want to see the team" she said fast. Coulson looked at her suprised. May kept hiding in her room for days know.

"I talked to Daisy and she told me the things I told her once" May explained. Phil couldnt hide his happiness any longer "come on" he said, smiling "I'm going to help you"

They walked slowly though the base. Phil walked as near as possible to May and helped her when she needed to rest.

"Daisy told me some funny things. About you and my twin" May said. "Oh no" Phil wisperd. He wanted to tell May herself.

"You opend the bottle of haig with her. And she was totally in love with you. And to not forget" May turned to Phil "she kissed you. I mean you kissed"

"I'm sorry" Phil explained "I didnt know she wasnt you." "Hey it's okay" May interrupted him. "I think we should open that bottle again. And we should go on vacations"

"Ireland?" Coulson suggested. "Ireland" May agreed.

"You will get a lot of hugs" Phil warned May. "It's okay Phil. Really. I missed them too"

As they enterd the room everbody turned around. "May!" Jemma was first. She pulled May into a hug "Omg I'm so sorry." "It's okay" May answerd.

Daisy stood beside Fitz, both were smiling. Elena boxed Mack "they are in love" she wisperd.

Nobody wanted to be annoying, so the stayed back. "Hey it's okay guys" Melinda explained "you can hug me if you want"

Maybe she shouldnt have said that because it took minutes until everybody hugged her. But May seemed okay.

"We are going to make pancakes!" Jemma announced and grapped Fitz "We are searching flour."

Elena grapped Mack also "I'm going to search something" she pulled him outside.

Everybody left the room because he forgot somehing. Only May Phil and Daisy were left.

"You should talk" Daisy explained. "I'm not the only one who thinks you need to talk. If you two want to stay friends, tell each other. If you want a romantical relationship the tell each other. "

"Daisy it's not the right time" Phil interupted her. "It is! There will never be the right time.

Things are changing very fast. Fitz lost Jemma in an instand of a second. I lost Lincoln you both lost each other for too many times now.

Just talk. Maybe this is too fast. But tommorow we could be dead"

Then Daisy left.

"We should defintily go to Ireland" May suggested. "It's a magical place" Phil joked.

"Daisy is right. Tomorrow we could be dead" Phil started. "So please dont kick my ass after I will have kissed you"

Coulson didnt wait until May reacted. He just kissed her.

"I wanted to do that with the real May" he wisperd. "Sorry. We can go back to friends if you want"

Instead of an answer May kissed him back. They stayed there, kissing each other for minutes.

"I found the flavor" Jemma jumped into the room. "Sorry" she said embaressed after she saw the two kissing. "I will ehmm come back in a minute"

They baked pancakes. And ate a lot nutella. It was just a normal day. Phil hold Mays hand all the time.

And May was smilling. Really much. She was even laughing.

All was well.