May escapes // Phil finds her

"Where did she go?" Phil ran into the labor. "Where is Agent May?" He asked angryly.

"Where is the darkhold?" Fitz responded.

"We habe got a problem" Daisy explained, walking into the labor. "May took it. The cameras filmed it. She stole it"

Phil took a deep breath. "Find her. Now!"

May would never betray him. But it looked like she did.

He thought her feelings would be real. He thought he could trust her. Something must happend to her after she was with Radcliff.

He kept wondering why she admitted her feelings. Now he had an answer.

"I can't track her mobile" Fitz shouted. He was angry. Really angry. "We are searching for her everywehere" Daisy said silently.

"Where is Aidas head Fitz?!" Jemma screamed and walked torwards him. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU HIDE IT?"

"I didnt" Fitz amswerd confused. "I didnt hide it"

"May" Coulsom wisperd. "She took it"

----------------------------

Two hours later they were still sitting infront of their computers, looking for May.

Suddenly Phil found something. "I got her!" He screamed. "She is 20 minutes away. A security camera filmed her."

He was afraid of catching May. Catching and trapping her would make things worse. It would be the prove that Melinda betrayed them.

"She changed clothes" Fitz wisperd "and she doesnt look good"

Phil looked back at the monitor. Seeing Melinda hurt.

May walked slowly. She looked confused. A little wound above her eyebrow was bleeding. Her hands were coverd in blood and she was hinking.

"What happend?" Skye said. "She looks really bad" Jemma admitted and Phil didnt say something.

He watched May hinking to the door of a coffeeshop. There were many people in the streat, but nobody looked like he wanted to help her.

"We are going now. She cant win against us in that state" Coulson decided. "If we drive fast we will be there in 10 minutes"

------------------------------

11 Minutes later they arrived. "Did she left the shop already?" Cpulson asked Fitz.

"She didnt" Fitz answerd. "She is in the restrooms"

"I'm going first" Coulson said. "No I'm stronger than you!" Daisy grapped Coulsons arm and hold him back. "And she is in the womens restrooms"

Phil faced Daisy angryly. "I'm going. You are staying here. Thats an order!"

Phil walked through the shop until he stood infront of the restrooms.

He heared someone crying.

As he enterd the room somebody stopped breathing and hold his breath. "Melinda?" He asked softly.

Instead of an answer he got a sob.

"Melinda?" He asked again and then he saw her. She sat in a corner, her head burried in her knees.

"Phil?" She looked up. She got some new bruises. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Phil stopped walking. He thought May looked bad after Bahrein but this was worse.

"Is this real?" May asked. She tried to say something else but too much tears rolled over her cheeks.

"Did I saved her?"

"Saved who?"

"The girl"

Phil took a deep breath. "Melinda you need to let the girl go" he answerd.

He took the last three steps torwards her and got on his knees. "Why did you took the darkhold?"

"What?"

"Why did you betrayed us?" Phil wanted to know. He wanted to hug May, to tell her everything will be fine. But it wont.

"Why the hell did you betrayed me?" Phil asked her again. "I didnt do something!" May screamed.

"I need to fight against you am I?" She asked. "This isnt real is it? Its another simulation!"

"What are you talking about?"

And then Phil realised. There wasnt just one Lmd. There were two.

Radcliff wouldnt have gotten all he informations. Only somebody very close to him would have done that.

"I'm so sorry Melinda" Phil wisperd. He leaned forward and pulled May into a hug. "I am soo sorry"

May cried. And she didnt stop. "Please tell me this is real" she bagged all the time. "I want it to be real"

"This is real May" Phil wisperd after minutes. "Everything. Do you remeber the day we danced? You talked so damn much

Or they day we wanted to open that bottel of haig?"

He didnt know why but May calmed down. He didnt let her go. He hold here for another ten minutes.

May was so cold. Her hair was dirty and his Tshirt was already wet from tears but he didnt let her go.

"I'm so sorry" he said again "I know this sounds weird but I'm sorry taht I kissed you. I'm sorry that I was blind. I was too blind to see that I loved a robot"

They stayed there for hours. Phil didnt care. He hold the love of his life in his arms.

------------------------------