Again😒

Today I got up before my alarm, surprisingly. I made my way to the bathroom so I could get ready.

Yet again to my surprise, I was ready way before my usual schedule. So I decided to get my laptop and watch some Netflix. "Let's see what they have." I mumbled to myself. I skimmed through the list and found exactly what I wanted.  I landed on Lucifer. Dam this shows amazing.

After an episode of Lucifer, I got all my things and put them in my bag and went to my car.

"Where's Jasper?" Kristen questioned. Looking directly at the road I responded. "He has a doctors appointment during first period, so he's sleeping in." They just shrugged their shoulders.

We finally made our way towards the school. Yet again I sat on the hood of my car, and pulled out a book. I absolutely loved reading, but I haven't had anytime to read because of all my home work.

As I started to read, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I huffed loudly. "What." I said in an annoyed tone, turning my head there stood Savannah with her hands in defence. I looked at her with my mouth open. "Sorry, you bothered me when I was reading." I said with a giggle. She just shook her head. "Where's Jasper." She said with her eyebrows furrowed. I looked at her, then responded with "he has a doctors appointment." She just nodded and took a seat right beside me.

The bell for first period rang and I was really not looking forward to it. I got out all my books, and tried to focus on the lesson, but it didn't work. All I could think about was the way Jasper acted when I told him I was going on a date with Nathaniel. I tried to stop thinking about Jasper but I couldn't, his beautiful green eyes stuck in my head, along with his smile that makes me melt.

"Katya." I heard someone call my name, great the teacher had noticed.
"Yes?" I asked. "Are you alright?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, I'm fine. Just a head ache that's all." I stuttered. He just nodded and went back to teaching the lesson. Today was gonna be a long day.

Finally. The end of the day. This is what I was praying for. I made my way over to my car just to see Margaret and Jake making out on the hood. "Get a room you guys." I yelled. Jake turned around and looked at me with a smirk. "We already did." My eyebrows where now furrowed and my mouth opened in disgust. "Get off my car, before I run you over with it." I said with a smile. They got off like I asked them too, and Jake just looked at me like I was the Anti-Christ. "Margaret are you going to Jake's?" I questioned. She looked up at me and smiled "Ya. I'm going to Jake's house." I looked at her and shook my head as I got into the car. As I was waiting for Kristen my phone had lit up. Nathaniel? What did he want? I answered the phone.

"Hello?"
I stuttered a bit.

"Hey, what's up?"
He said casually.

"Nothing just got out of school. You?"
I responded.

"Same here."
He said with a giggle.

"I'm really excited about our date."
He said with a stutter along with a giggle.

I don't know what to say I was kind of excited but I was also kind of nervous, like really nervous. I just decided to say the same thing.
"Ya, same here."

I smiled not realizing that he can't see me smile. Wow I could be so stupid sometimes.

Kristen had just gotten into the car, so I decided I should end the conversation. Not that I didn't like the conversation, it's just I'm tired and I want to go home.

"Hey um, I should probably get going. Tones of math you know?"
I said with a laugh.

"Alright I'll talk to you later, bye beautiful."
He said with a giggle.

I ended the phone call, then put my keys into the ignition.

I was finally at rest when I stepped into my house. I ran up the stairs and headed straight for my room. I saw my bed and I couldn't help but get extremely happy. I jumped on my bed and snuggled my self into the covers. "Your so beautiful." I whispered quietly to my bed as I caressed my mattress. "And no ones gonna take you away, your a piece of art and I'm lucky to have you." I laughed  . I decided to close my eyes for a bit.

After my nap I started my home work. Honestly I haven't been thinking right all day. Then I remembered I didn't even see Jasper today. He said he was coming to school at lunch but he didn't show up. So I decided to text him to see what had happened.

Hey😁
I texted. As I put my phone down I decided that I should really start my home work.

After 20 minutes of doing my home work. My phone finally lit up.

Jasper: Hey 👋 sorry I didn't come to school the rest of the day.  My mom just told me to stay home😌.

After I read the message I reached for my phone and texted him back.

Ah ok. So is everything alright?

He responded quicker than before.

Jasper: ya everything's alright. Thanks for asking.

As I was gonna pick my phone up to respond my phone flashed again.

Jasper: Anything I miss in art class?

I laughed in amusement because we do absolutely nothing in that class.

Do we ever get anything in that class?

I replied.

We ended up talking the whole night. I love our conversations, they make no sense but their pretty hilarious.

After an hour of talking to Jasper I decided to get ready for bed.

When everything was complete, I laid down on my bed. When my head hit the pillow I fell asleep instantly.

Friends? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara