Everday Routines

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
"Damn alarm, I understand I have to wake up but what makes you think that I actually want to." Katya shuts off the alarm and yet closes her eyes to catch another wink.
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
"Lord Jesus. .  . OH MY GOSH ITS 7:37! I'm late, crap." Katya rushes to the bathroom yanking at the strands of her hair in order to put it in a pony tail. After almost going bald she applies a bit of mascara.

Katya was a sweet girl filled with imagination and was hardworking. She had beautiful black curly hair that was a perfect hight for her, she was a bit smaller than most people. She would always help her friends and family and she was always caring towards people she loved.

"What am I gonna wear?" She yells and makes her way over to her dresser to find a Pink Floyd hoodie, along with her favourite black skinny jeans. She runs down the stairs almost missing the last step. She grabs her phone.

6 messages from Jasper

9 messages from Margaret

27 messages from Kristen

All of the messages mainly consisted of either "Get up or are you picking me up yet? Along with get your little ass out of bed" Katya rushed to her 1997 Honda Civic. She has told everyone to get ready because she was on her way.
Margaret was the first stop "I CALL SHOT GUN." She yelled making Katya half deaf. "Idiot, your the only person here right now besides me." Katya said while rolling her eyes and laughing.

Margaret was one of the sweetest person you would ever meet, she had these big brown eyes filled with imagination, love, and often stupidity. She had beautiful brown hair with coloured streaks that suit her perfectly. She was always there to help her friends no matter what. Her and Katya have been together since they where 1 years old they originally met at preschool. Their moms where best friends as well, so they've been together ever since.

"AYE, you catch the new episode of Teen Wolf last night? It was honestly amazing!" She said while clapping her hands loudly, with a huge grin on her face. "Margaret, I had 2 essays to write and I had to study for my Physics test today." She looked at Katya for a split second while opening her mouth then shutting it rather quick.

Katya made her way to Kristen's house next. "What the hell took so long?" She looked at you with her eyebrows furrowed. "Buddy, don't start I was up until 3 in the morning." Katya said while keeping her eyes on the road. Kristen looked at Katya and opened her mouth to speak. "I was up until 4 and I was on time." She said while grinning and laughing. "Kris, where you doing homework?" "No" she said sternly. "Then don't talk because I was doing homework not stalking guys Instagram." She looked out the window while her cheeks where turning the colour of a tomato.

Kristen was a sweet person but often times she could get on your nerves so easily. She had small beady brown eyes, with long black curly hair. She was a very tall girl who looked down at basically everyone, and she had a huge obsession with boys. Katya has known Kristen since they where 4 years old and where inseparable. If someone ever got in Kristen's way all hell would break lose.

"Where's Jasper?" Margaret questioned. "He's right there." You said speeding up towards his house. "Bro, what took so long." He said laughing. "Is everyone gonna ask me that, jez you sleep in one time. You know if you guys didn't have me this group would fall apart." Katya said laughing.

Jasper was a really funny, sweet, adorable, and intelligent kid. Him and Katya had been best friends since they where in grade 7. He had beautiful green eyes that lit up in the sun and short brown hair. He cared about Katya a lot and was always there for her.

"Can someone change this crappy music?" Kristen wined. "Ya like honestly we've listened to this album for the past three days." Margaret said. "Guys, you have only been in my car once, and I'm not changing my CD. Queen is amazing alright so suck it up." Katya explained while putting the volume louder.

"Aye, did anyone text Savannah to tell her we where at school?" Katya asked as she parked the her car in a spot just in front of the school. "No, did you?" Jasper asked Katya. "Yes Jasper totally, I texted her while I was driving because I know just how safe that is." Katya said with a smirk and a giggle, Jasper just ignored what she said and got his bag and slugged it over his shoulder, along with grabbing Katya's bag and handing it to her. Making Katya turned a bright red, luckily no one noticed. "Guys, I'm gonna fail my English exam today." Savannah stated. "Speaking of the devil, there she is." Kristen spoke up.  Savannah was one of Katya's first friend she made when she got to high school, she was about the same size as Kristen. She had a bob hair cut which was brown but consisted of blond streaks, and she had beautiful blue eyes. She was really intelligent and hardworking and a great friend.

"Guys I have an idea! Let's all fail together." Margaret practically yelled making everyone deaf. "Totally!" Everyone but Katya cheered. " Alright have fun failing, I have to write a physics exam wish me luck." Katya started to make her way to the school when Margaret pulled her back and yelled "My parties on Saturday and you, Jasper, Kristen, Savannah, Nathaniel." She wiggles her eyebrows when she explained that Nathaniel would be there because she knew that there was something going on between the two of them. But then she started to trail off and practically whispered "and Jake." Basically everyone in the group of friends hated Jake but we only put up with him because Margaret liked him. Katya just nodded her head and responded "Ya perfect looking forward to it, see you then." Margaret looked at Katya with the happiest look on her face her big brown eyes lit up. "ALRIGHT SEE YOU SOON!" She yelled yet again. Katya just walked on to the school then felt a tug on her bag, Jasper. "Aye, you where gonna leave without me?" He said pretending to cry. "I wasn't gonna leave I was just," she looked at the school and stuttered "I like the view." She said laughing, Jasper just laughed "Sure" he said extending the E at the end of the word. "Here let me walk you to class." He led Katya to her class. "Good luck shorty." He said giving her a hug. Katya looked up and met his green eyes. "Alright I'll see you at lunch, do well." Jasper said then walked away.

"Back to hell." Katya stated as she walked in her class.