Life's Hard

Katya's point of view
Honestly I'm screwed. I only studied for 2 hours last night. I need to do very well in school so I can make a lot of money and become crazy rich. Oh my gosh Margaret has influenced me way to much. Dam he's handing out the test.

First question. . . Ok I got this. What the hell is this? Great guess who's totally passing.

Second period great I just get to chill and draw with Savanna. " aye what's up Kat?" "Most likely failed my test, but you know fun stuff." She looked at me with a sad glare. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I love Margaret and all but . . . Really why Jake. He's such an ass. He's probably the rudest person ever, he literally makes fun of everyone. She deserves so much better." I know exactly where she's coming from I don't understand why she's attracted to that. . . thing.

"Well we've already explained to her everything she needs to know so it's not our fault if she gets hurt. I've known her my whole life and she handles everything perfectly fine, so if something is bothering her she'll find a way out of that situation, so we just have to be happy for her. It's her decision." I stated the facts but I'm not that proud of them. She does deserve better but if she's happy then I have to be happy as well. "Hey dudets." What the hell. "Jasper? What are u doing here?" He usually has drama right about now why's he in my art class. "I switched out of drama, it just wasn't me." I looked at him with the most confused look . " what do you mean not your thing? Your the most dramatic person I know." He started laughing "Yes but your not there and where just more dramatic together, so I just gave up." I smiled "Well then I have to say that's a good choice." He took a seat next to me. Since he didn't have any thing for art class I let him borrow my utensils. The teacher had introduced Jasper to the class, they had all welcomed him, other than Savanna and I, we just laughed at him. We had a project to complete and since Jasper was new to the class, and Savanna and I where the only ones that knew him he joined our group.

"We're never gonna finish this by tomorrow!" I could hear Savanna mutter under her breath. "Love the positivity Nana." I heard Jasper spat back. "Guys chill out, I'll ask my mom if you guys can come over tonight to finish the project." They all nodded, which meant I had to bother my mom at work.

Hey mom. Do u think that Jay and Nana can come over to finish a project tonight?

Surprisingly she answered rather quickly.

Yes they can. Ask them if they wanna stay for dinner.

"Ok you guys can come over, you guys wanna stay for dinner?" You could see Savanna thinking about what the answer would be. "I can come over, I just can't stay for dinner." Savanna said sternly. Jasper had his mind made up. "Ya sure I'll stay, what do u need me to bring over?" He questioned. I laughed a bit because I absolutely loved bothering him. So I turned over and said with a flirtatious voice "Just your beautiful self and" I couldn't say the rest because I was laughing so hard. Jasper just turned red and I laughed ten times harder. "You know Katya, your so weird." Savanna said laughing "I don't know what I'd do without your stupidity." She looked at both of us and just turned away to finish her work.

Time skip

"Are you guys buckled in." I said pretending to act like a mom with 4 kids. "Shut up and drive." They yelled. "Jez tough crowd." I love having all of them in my car, where all together and we all make fun of each other, it's great. "Margaret, your squishing me." "Ya me too." Savanna and Kristen yelled in the back.

They where kicking my seat and throwing each other, and I couldn't concentrate so I stopped the car full force. Causing them to smash their heads on the seats and Jasper on the dash board. "KAT!" They all yelled. I just laughed to myself and turned up my Rolling Stones album.

I dropped all of them off besides Jasper and Savanna, so we can finish our project. I led them up stairs to my room. "Oh you guys changed it up here?" She looked at my room in aw. "Ya wasn't your room a blue?" Jasper said as he looked around the room. Savanna looked at him with a confused facial expression. "You've been in her room?" She said in a surprised voice. "Ya, we had to do other projects." I said casually, why's she acting so weird? "Projects." She said with air quotes. "Oh my gosh." Jasper and I said at the same time. " Just KIDDING calm down." She laughed. I swear I almost killed her, but in a friendly way you know?