Im too lazy.

*buzz*
*buzz*
*buzz*
I opened my phone and turned it off vibrate, I was so sick of my  clock  making annoying sounds So I just put phone on vibrate.

I got up out of bed, went towards my MP3 player and clicked shuffle. The first song that came on was smells like teen spirit by Nirvana. I went to the washroom and washed my face. I put my hair into a tight pony tail, then applied some mascara. I went back into my room to get my clothes. I grabbed my Styx sweater, along with some navy blue high waisted shorts.

I made my way down stairs and ate some breakfast, along with texting everyone to hurry up and get ready.

I had picked up Margaret, Kristen and Jasper. Margaret looked like she had a huge hangover, and Kristen wouldn't stop wiggling her eyebrows every time I looked at my rear view mirror.

Soon enough we where in the parking lot. Jasper handed me my bag. "Thank you." I said with a smile, he smiled back at me. I sat on the hood of my car. The others walked toward their first period class, but Jasper stayed behind. Jasper glanced at me with a confused look. "What's wrong?" He sounded concerned. I don't really know if I should tell him. I wanted to tell him about Friday night but I wasn't that sure. I looked up at him, my eyebrows furrowed. "So I have this date with Nathaniel." His smile soon faded at the mention of the word date and Nathaniel in the same sentence. "Margaret's cousin?" He said in a monotone voice. "Ya, but I don't know if I want to go." I said hoping that he'd tell me to call it off, instead he looked up at me and smiled. "No I think you should go, I'd be fun." I faked a smile and responded "ok if you say so." I got off the hood of my car and made my way to my Physics class with Jasper.

I had taken a seat in my English class, written on the board was 'who's your hero?' I knew immediately we were gonna be writing an essay. My English teacher walked to the front of the class and began speaking. "Ok class, today I'm gonna give you an in class period to work on your essay, the topic is on the board, and it's due tomorrow." Mr. duchewad explained. "JARED PADALECKI." I heard Taylor scream from the back of the class. I turned my head to see her scribbling away on the paper. "Taylor." I said sternly. "Ya." She questioned with a tone of excitement. "Shut up." I said yet again in a stern voice. She looked up at me then back down at her paper "ok." She responded casually. I loved bothering Taylor it's something I do for fun, her and I pick on each other all the time. It's a great friendship we have.

I felt someone poke my shoulder. "Please don't be a teacher, please don't be a teacher." I whispered to my self, I turned around to see Savannah staring at me in confusion. "I thought you where the teacher ok." I left out with my hands in defence. She just shook her head. "What's the name of the guy who created the best show ever?" She said with a big smile. I looked at her knowing exactly what she was talking about, but going a completely different direction. "Oh you mean the guy that created Supernatural?" I laughed a bit knowing that she was talking about something completely different. "No, I mean 'Teen Wolf'." I let out a laugh. "Jeff Davis." I responded.

It was third period, and honestly I wanted nothing more than to lye down in my nice comfy bed. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts

"Katya." I heard someone call my name. "Yes?" I answered in confusion. "Can you explain to the class how to complete a square?" She said with a stern voice. I looked up at her with a straight face "No I can not, but I can tell you a hell of a math joke." I smiled. She looked at me and just shook her head in disappointment. "What happened to the plant in math class?" I asked with a smile. She looked back at me with the most unamused face. "I don't know." She responded. "It grew square roots." I chuckled to my self, along with some of the other students in the class. She looked at me with the same disappointed look. I turned red "sorry." I responded while playing with my pencil.

The bell had finally rang, and I was making my way towards my locker. Great so I have quite a few pages of math, 12 to be exact, and an essay to write which is due tomorrow. I grabbed my art book, along with my lunch and made my way towards the cafeteria.

I took a seat at the table closest to the window and started some of my home work.

Who's my hero? Well I'm my  hero, you know because I'm the total package, just kidding. Maybe I'll put Freddie Mercury. Seems easy enough. I started writing down everything that was going through my mind, I stopped writing when 2 people had taken a seat beside me.

"Aw look at Katya getting a head start on life." Kristen said with a huge smile. I decided to just give up now and put my books back into my bag, since I wouldn't get anything done with them around. "So I hear your having your very first date on Friday." Savannah said with a smile. "Are you going with." Kristen looked around to see if Jasper was there. "Jasper?" She whispered, I laughed before answering. They both looked at me with a confused face. "No I'm not going with him, I'm going with Nathaniel, Margaret's cousin."  I said looking down at my food. "But you like Jasper." Kristen said in a confused tone. I looked up at her with a sad look. "Kristen, he'll never have feelings for me, I have to go out and live my life, I can't just wait around for him forever." I said with a sad tone. "Alright, we just hope you make the right decision." Savannah said in a calm voice. "So is he hot?" Kristen asked, Savannah punched her in the arm, Kristen looked back at her "what I wanna know." I laughed before answering. "Ya he is. He works out, and he's got these beautiful blue eyes, and he seems really sweet." I said with a smile. I'm surprised I didn't turn red or feel my cheeks burn up, I usually turn red when I talk about someone I like, oh well. All you could hear was Oooooo coming from the both of them.

I was finally at home. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and made my way to my room. I threw all my books in the garbage and smiled. I sighed and took them back out of the garbage so I could start my home work.

It was 11 o'clock by the time I finished my homework. I went to go take a shower.

After my shower I walked back into my room, I could hear the annoying buzzing sound coming from my phone. I smiled down to see Jasper's name appear on the screen, but then my smile faded to see what the message had said.

Jasper: hey Katya. You don't have to come pick me up tomorrow morning because I have a doctors appointment first period. So I get to sleep in😊. I'll see you at lunch.

I was kinda disappointed that I didn't need to go pick him up. I enjoyed seeing him in the morning. I picked up my phone to respond.

Alright. Thanks for the warning. See you at lunch.

After that last text message I decided to go to bed because I was exhausted.