Sure?

It's been two months since I had my melt down. And honestly I don't know why but lately I've been feeling a lot better. I guess letting yourself have an emotional break down can help.

I was getting ready for yet another party. Margaret's cousin Nathaniel was having his 19th birthday.

I've hung out with Nathaniel many times, although the last time I saw him was in the 8th grade. I don't really want to go but Margaret really wants me to. Besides Nathaniel, the only person I'll know at the party is Margaret .

I kinda had a little thing with Nathaniel in the sixth grade, but it didn't really mean anything and it was a long time ago.

I was finally ready. I was wearing a pink floral dress, with nude high heels. I had my hair in a nice bun, applied some mascara and eyeliner on for makeup.

I was cleaning up my room, when I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my heels and walked down the stairs. I opened the door to see Margaret standing there with a beautiful black dress that was skin tight and a pair of tall ruby red heels.

"Wow you look absolutely amazing." She squealed while giving me a hug. "Thank you. You look flawless homie." I responded with a laugh. "You ready to go?" She asked fluttering her eyelashes. I grabbed my coat, locked the door and made my way towards Margaret. "I am now." I said with a laugh.

Margaret and I had just made our way to the party. "Oh shoot where's my. . . HERE IT IS!" Margaret yelled grabbing the present we bought together. "Say it louder I don't think Dubai heard you that well." I laughed. she turned around and just nodded her head while making her way towards me. "Are you excited?!" She half yelled yet again. "I don't know . . ." I was cut of by someone yelling our names. "Margaret, Katya is that you?" The voice said. "Yes it is. How are you?" Margaret said pulling the boy into a hug. Who is that guy? I asked myself. "I'm good how are you?" The boy asked. He looked away for Margaret and looked at me. His jaw dropped. "Katya?" He questioned. "Ya?" I answered in a confused voice. "It's me Nathaniel." He said with a giggle.

My eyes and mouth opened. That can't be Nathaniel, last time I saw him he had braces and glasses, along with a Weird hair cut I can't even begin to describe. He doesn't even look like the same person. His teeth are straight he's got these amazing blue eyes and this time his hair. . . Actually looks like hair.

"Oh my gosh you look so different. You don't wear glasses anymore." I said still looking in shock. He nodded then responded "I wear contacts now." He pulled me into a hug. "It's so good to see you." He said. "It's good to see you too." I stuttered. "Oh by the way happy birthday." I said giving him the present Margaret and I got him.

We entered the party, Margaret went off to the bar to flirt, leaving me alone at the table. "Hey." I looked up to see Nathaniel coming to sit down beside me. "Hey." I responded.

After 15 minutes Nathaniel and I where all caught up with everything that was happening in each other's life. Soon enough the music had started. He looked at me with a smile. "Wanna dance?" He asked in a flirtatious tone. I was tempted to say no but something was telling me that maybe I should dance with him. "Sure why not." He grabbed my hand and we made our way to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful." He said turning red. I could feel my cheeks heating up as well. "Thank you." I stuttered and looked down at my shoes. He held my chin up so I could look into his beautiful bright blue eyes. "You look amazing as well." I stuttered. I wasn't lying he looked absolutely amazing, you could tell that he was a guy that worked out. His arms where big and buff a lot buffer than Jasper. He was taller than Jasper, a lot taller. But he was super attractive, I couldn't deny that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a cough. I looked back and noticed that Nathaniel was staring a bit. "Sorry I just got lost." I stuttered, realizing what I had just said was probably the stupidest thing ever. He wiggles his eyebrows "lost in my eyes?" He smirked.

His smirk instantly reminded of Jasper. I turned red, and looked down at my shoes. "Don't worry, your eyes are even more beautiful." He said in a soothing voice. He started to lean in, his face nearly inches from mine. "Woah there." Margaret said making both of us quickly turn to face her.

What am I doing? I don't like him I like Jasper. Yet again Jasper will probably never like me. I have to stop thinking that Jasper likes me. He won't like me, so I can't just wait around forever so he can  realize that I like him and we should be together. I have to get a move on with life.

After I had finished having a fight with myself and Margaret ended her conversation with Nathaniel we sat down at the table together. "So you two seem to be having a lot of fun." She giggled while wiggling her eyebrows. Nathaniel and I had both turned red. "Uh, ya we're having a lot of fun." He stuttered. She looked at me and winked, confusion had struck my face making her laugh. "Alright, so I'm gonna talk to Don over there." She said waving. I turned around, my eyebrows furrowed. "Who the hell is Don?" I asked her with a laugh. She smirked a bit. "Nathaniel's college friend." She waved yet again and went off to Don.

"Want to go for a walk?" Nathaniel asked while taking a sip of his drink. I looked at him and took a second to think, "sure." He stood up and grabbed my hand. His hand wasn't as sweaty as Jasper's. I was pulled out of my thoughts when we had come to a stop. We where halfway in the middle of a bridge. "This is my favourite place to come when I'm stressed out." He said. I immediately thought of Jasper, I really had to stop thinking about him. "It's beautiful" I breathed out. "It is but not as beautiful as what I'm looking at right now." He whispered. I turned to look at him and there he was already looking at me. I turned red. No ones ever said that to me before, and it felt amazing to hear someone say that.

He looked down at his shoes. "Uh, Katya. I was wondering if you would want to go out on a date sometime?" He stuttered. I would never imagine a guy that looked like him to be nervous to ask a girl out. I pulled his head up to meet my eyes. "I'd love to go on a date with you." I said with a smile. He went from nervous to over ecstatic in 2 seconds. I never would have thought that someone would ever wanna go on a date with me.

We walked back into the party, and it was time to leave. I had to go find Margaret. I found Margaret yet again by the mini bar. "Hey Margaret, Ola Don." Don had the most confused facial expression. "I'm not Don. I'm Kraig." He said. I shot a look at Margaret, now it was my turn to look confused. "Don was boring, Kraig's rich." She smiled and looked back at him. He looked at her with such disgust. She started to laugh at this. "Just kidding." She said with a giggle, Kraig soon walked away I waved back at him "Bye Kraig." We both smiled. I looked at Margaret and asked if we where heading home, she had nodded to agree.

We where in her car, and I decided to tell her about how Nathaniel asked me out on a date. She was just as ecstatic as Nathaniel, now I know why their cousins. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I was going on my first date. I had never gone on a date, had my first kiss, or had a boyfriend, but I don't know if you'd really consider a sixth grade relationship that only lasted two days, "a relationship."

Margaret dropped me off at home. As soon as I got inside my phone had lit up.

Unknown number: Hey so I was wondering where you'd want to go for dinner?

Unknown number: by the way this is Nathaniel.

I decided to have fun with the situation.

Hey um I'm sorry but I don't know any Nathaniel.

He soon responded

Unknown number: you know from the party, the guy that's crazy about you.

My cheeks had turned red. I didn't expect that to happen.

Ah I do know you.😂😊 How did you get my number anyways?

He responded quicker than before.

Unknown number: Thank God. So I was thinking what about Friday 7 o'clock. Oh and Margaret gave me your number😊.

I blushed, realizing that I would be going on my first date.

Sounds perfect😊.

I changed the contact name to Nathaniel and later headed to bed.