Chapter 1

Ezra's pov

For the past few months, everyone has been acting different. They have been more protective over me than usual. Even Zeb seems more protective about me now. I know about the whole angel thing but I haven't even seen Alex for a while.

It seems like they are hiding something from me. "Ezra get ready for training." Kanan says through my door. We have been training more lately. It's like he's preparing me for something. "Coming." I say and meet with Kanan in the hallway.

"This time we will be meditating." He says. I sigh in disappointment. We've tried that before and I always end up bored in the end. "Do we have to?" I ask him. "Yes to be one with the force, you have to learn to concentrate, focus." He says.

We both enter his room. As I sit on the wooden floor, I hope that I could actually accomplish something that Kanan wants me to accomplish. "Ready?" He asks me. No. "Yes." I say and we both close our eyes.

All I see is darkness. There is nothing I feel through the force. How does Kanan make it look so easy? I look deeper into the darkness surrounding me. At first I still see nothing, but then I see.....myself? It looks like I'm running away from something, or someone.

Is this a vision? If it is then why am I running? More and more questions are still circling around me till they all get solved at once. Alex. He's chasing after me. Suddenly memories that I have been trying to get back come at me. The memories look so real, I forget that I'm meditating.

"Ezra you are the angel. You are our light." Alex says. "The spirits will help you adjust to the light." His voice is calming. That's when I feel arms taking me somewhere. I don't try to fight back. I sorta trusted them.

"Ezra!!!! You need to run away from them!!!!! Run as far away as you can!!!!!!" I hear someone shout. Kanan!!!! I get out of their grasp and follow his voice. That's when everything goes black.

"Kanan!!!! Where are you?!?!?" I shout. My memory is over but I still feel like Alex is chasing me. "Ezra are you ok?" Kanan asks me. I can't see anything!!!! "All I see is darkness!!!! Where are you?!?!" I shout. "Ezra calm down." Kanan says.

That's when I feel something grab me. "Kanan he's after me!!!!! I'm running I'm running Kanan!!!! I can't see you!!!!" I shout loosing control. That's when I feel hands on my shoulders. "It's ok Ezra it's just me. Your safe, Alex isn't here." Kanan says.

I start to see color. I see Kanan with worried eyes looking at me. I calm down a little. "You ok?" He asks me. I nod still out of breath. "What was that? I saw Alex. Why was I with him? Is that going to happen in the future?" I ask him.

He just looks at me. "Ezra, we need to talk."