Chapter 5

Authors notes:

Sorry it took so long. but here it is.

Vote, Comment, and Become A Fan!

Read & Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

Like everyone else I got my things together and headed for lunch. This has definately been the longest day of my life. Its hard to believe that its taking so long for one freakin' day to pass. I just wanna go home and sleep forever. Atleast its Wednesday, all I have to endure is today and tomarrow. Friday a bunch of us are skipping and pretty much just chillin' and having a fun day, before Bethanys party.

Just before I got to the class room door I heard someone call my name, "Julianne." I froze and then slowly turned around. It was Brad, he was gathering the rest of his things. I waited and stepped aside so the other people could pass by me. Tyler got to the door before Brad since he had just finished and was just now moving toward the door. Tyler just stared down at me for a couple moments, It was hard to meet his gaze.

He finally spoke, "Are you sitting with us today?" He surprisingly didnt sound at all like I expected from the look on his face. He sounds normal, neutral. This is my chance to turn this whole situation into nothing, all I have to do is act normal like nothing had happened.

I smiled and said, "Of course. Where else would I sit?"

I guess, it all couldnt be fixed that easily, since Tyler shook his head and walked away, out the door and toward the lunch room. I stepped outside the door and yelled his name down the hall, "Tyler....Tyler come on!"

he didnt even turn back around. I sighed loudly. Oh yes driving him home will be a pleasant joy! Sarcasm was intended.

I turned back around and Brad was standing there. I looked up at him and smiled. But a million things were going through my head. Brad. Tyler. This long never ending day. How could my day go from amazingly good to terribly bad. I haven't had a bad day in forever. My days usually rock, therefore creating my amazing loveable life! ughhh. It doesnt matter, I will deal with Tyler later. I am determined to make today better than this, and Brad is unknowingly going to help with that.

I was off in my own world and lost in his eyes again, the blues went on forever. It was so beautiful, in the most masculine way of course. Im not sure how long we stood there just stareing at eachother but after I was fully aware It had been a little while, I blushed and looked away. I never get embarressed, why does he bring all of this out in me? I kinda hate it.

"So, how has your day been going?" I asked turning and walking away, hoping he would follow suit and he did.

"It has been interesting. I mean the highlight of my day has been getting hit in the face with a door, everything from there was just down hill." He said looking over and down at me -cause im short, well shorter than him anyways, well shorter than most guys.

"Hmmmm...Really? Thats very masochistic of you." I said smiling up at him. "But Im glad I was the highlight of your day." He gave out a small chuckle at that and we both walked in silence for a while before I said, "Sooo.. Do you wanna eat lunch with me today."

He let another chuckle slip his lips, those luscious lips. He then said, "Yeah, that would be nice." and he was looking down at me again as he continued, "Expecially since I dont really know anyone else."

I was looking back up at him as we were about to step through the lunch room doors, I jumped infront of him causeing him to stop just inches infront of me and my back was to the door. I looked up at and with a smirk plastered on my face I said to him, "Oh Brad Jacobson. You don't really know me either." I said it all mysteriously, sorta like the murder does in the movies, but it wasn't as creepy, more seductive.