Chapter 3

Authors Notes::

This chapters kind of shorter than the others, but

I'll upload the next chapter tomarrow morning.

Im on spring break now, so I'll try to upload as many

chapters as humanly possible. :)

Check out my other book called,

'Please, Don't Change Me Too.'

Feedback would be amazing! I want your opinion, please.

Vote and Comment :)

Thanks everyone!

_____________________________________________________________________

I have a problem. A big problem. The biggest. Crap. Crapola!

Mr. Martin is the one who broke me from my mini panic attack. "Um, Ms. Marshall. Are you okay?"

I looked up at him. I have no clue what my face looked like but probly like my life was crashing down around me, cause he seriously looked like I was the chick from the excorsist and I just spun my head all the way around. "Um.. Uhh. Yeah Im great." I tried to fake a smile. But it was obvious he could tell it was fake.

Expecially since he said, "Do you need to go to the clinic? Is it your woman problem?" No lie, he really just said that. My mouth dropped in disgust. Hes one of those teachers that is totally peverted and he claims to be married but it obvious that if he is, he is sleeping on the couch and isn't getting any. Everything he says has double meanings and he always say awkward stuff like this.

"No! Oh My Gawd!" I managed to say. He just looked at me like I didn't say anything. "Whatever. I'll go to the clinic, unless you give me a pass to class. Im going to be so late." Other students started to pile in the classroom at this time.

Mr. Martin said, "Yeah, I'll write you a pass. Come back to my desk."

I got up and followed him to the back of the classroom. He wrote me a pass really quick. I took it and of course said thanks and made my way out into the hall just as the bell was ringing. Lets see, Its period 3, which is...Spanish 4 with Senorita Gomez. Oh this is going to be fun. The only one allowed to speak in english in her class is, her. I guess its a good thing im good at spanish. Her class was in the down stairs portion of the building im currently in. I headed for the stairs. As I passed by Mrs.Farris's classroom door, I remembered that Brad was in Senorita Gomez's class with me too.

Crap I guess I have to face the problem head on. I don't get it, I loved my dream. It was simply amazing. His lips were so soft and he was so cute and. BAM! Holy Crow! Ouch. I can't believe that just happened. I just ran smack into a wall. No body magically opened it up infront of me, not like what I did to Brad. Nope I was off in Juli Land and ran straight into the stupid wall. See proof boys are evil! They make you think about them and dream about them and you run into a wall.

I finally got to the stairs and started to walk down them, paying very close attention so I didn't fall or run into another wall. I guess im so freaked because I never actually liked a guy. Okay scratch that. I have liked guys before, and no im not lezbo, I like guys. But I like a guy as in I wanna make out with him. Not date him. Do I want to date Brad? Ughh. Dating is drama. Being single is amazing. Well not really. Now that I think about it, Hooking up with a different douche bag all the time seems good at the time, but the way I felt in my dream. I felt loved, I wanted it. I never wanted him to let me go. I felt safe in his arms. I didnt want him to stop touching me.

Crap! What is wrong with you Julianne? You have had one conversation with the guy?! You are crazy. I only just realized that I was standing infront of Senorita Gomez's classroom door. I wonder how long I was standing here for? Oh well, beats me. Time to put on a nice smile and act like your not going crazy over the new guy. "Dang, if he only knew you woulf never have a chance with him", I said to my self, "He would be running for the hills." I let out a chuckle and with that everything I didnt want to show. I kept telling myself in my head as I turned the knob and opened the door, "Julianne, your a dancer and a singer and heck you can even act. Time to put on your biggest show." With that the door was open and I was in the classroom all eyes on me, center stage, show time.