Nightmares-Marvex

Marluxia woke with a start sitting bolt upright in bed. Beads of sweat trickled down his face as he gasped for breath.

He looked down at the chilly academic sleeping peacefully beside him. Marluxia gently pushed a stray bit of hair off Vexens face.

Vexen's eyes slowly opened. He looked up to see Marluxia sat up, as pale as a ghost, eyes big and frightful. Another nightmare. Vexen thought sadly. Ever since their escape from the organization Marluxia had been plagued with terrible nightmares.

He sat up and gently pulled Marluxia onto his knee. Burying his head gratefully into Vexen's chest Marluxia began to sob. "Shhh it's ok now" Vexen mumbled in soft tones, rubbing Marluxia's back soothingly

"T-they came t-t-to k-kill us Vexy" Marluxia cried

"No one's going to hurt you"

"P-promise?" Marluxia asked looking up at Vexen as though his life depended on it.

"I promise Mar, I won't let them hurt you" Vexen ran his fingers through Marluxia's damp, tangled hair. He picked up a hairbrush off Marluxia's bedside table and began brushing it rhythmically.

They stayed like that for a while until eventually Marluxia fell back to sleep to the steady thump thump of Vexen's newly reformed heart.

Placing the hairbrush quietly back down on the table, Vexen lay down again pulling Marluxia with him. He kissed the graceful assassins head and wrapped his arms protectively around him, unwilling to go back to sleep should Marluxia wake up and need him again.

"I won't let them hurt you, I love you Marluxia" He whispered into the shadow consuming night.

*****

Really short one but im in a Marvex mood.

Ive been told im not allowed to take full credit for this one, my sister helped. So thanks to the cloaked Schemer!

I need idea so please message me and help out! You'll get the credit of course

Please review!

Dance water dance

~ Sam xoxo