Chapter21

3 YEARS LATER
"Mama, where dada?" Desiree spoke.

"We're going to see him." I told her.

She folded her arms and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I carried Raquel.

"I wanna see dada now!" She walked away to the living room.

"Mama.." Raquel pointed at her shoes.

I grabbed her all black huaraches and put them in for her. I sat her down on her little chair and began to do her hair.

She isn't really fussy at all when I need to do her hair. But Desiree, she's always moving about and wants to use her iPad.

"Okay girls, you ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They cheered.

I laughed and shook my head.

Grabbing my car keys from the coffee table, I held Raquel by her hand and I opened the front door. Walking out of the house, we walked to my car. I unlocked the car and the girls got in their seats. After doing their seat belts, I went to my side of the car.

I saw a big removal van stopping in front of the house that was opposite to me. A black car followed behind. Coming out of it was a girl with red hair. She was caramel skinned and had piercings up her left ear.

She wore a tight fitted dress that sat on her petite body perfectly. On her upper right arm, a tattoo was to be seen. It read, 'Calvin'.

She walked over to me and had a huge smile.

"Hey neighbour." She smiled and waved.

"Hi." I smiled and waved back.

"I'm Becky, Becky Turner. I'm new to the neighbourhood." She looked around.

"Well, welcome to the neighbourhood. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I'm always across if you need anything." I smiled.

"Mom!" A voice said.

A little 6 year old ran out of the car and towards her.

"Calvin, I thought I told you to stay in the car." She smacked her teeth.

"This is my baby boy, Calvin." She introduced me to him.

"Hey." I waved at him.

"Hi." He hid behind her shyly.

"I've got two little girls at the back." I pointed at the car.

She went to the window and waved at Desiree and Raquel, they waved back.

"They're so beautiful." She cooed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Well, I better leave you to continue with what you was doing." She held Calvin by the hand.

"I'll see you around." I waved.

She walked off with Calvin.

Getting inside the car, I drove to DaShawn's house then, I could spend the whole day at the gym.

DaShawn POV
"Onika, I told yo ass that my girls are coming over." I shouted.

"Yes I know, I bought some snacks for them to eat!" She replied.

"DaShawn, I'm hungry." Omari rubbed his stomach.

"Come on little man." I walked to the kitchen.

1 year ago, I was dating Onika. She was a really beautiful girl and she still is. We got to know each other and everything. She found out that I had 2 kids and that she had 1.