Chapted15

3 WEEKS LATER
Symoné POV
Having my baby in the house is not boring. I thought all they'd do is just sleep sleep and sleep.

When she wakes up, she's just stares at me and she'd give a little smile every now and then. DaShawn does come and visits sometimes but he's trying to be the old DaShawn that I fell in love with.

He's always trying to flirt with me, squeeze my ass and say funny things. They're all sweet but I just can't do all this no more.

"Alright, I just put my princess to sleep." He walked towards me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He sat on the couch.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

He pulled me on to his lap but I stood up again.

"No DaShawn." I sighed.

"What's up..?" He furrowed his brows.

"I just can't do this..us.".

"Sorry.." He ran his hands down his face.

"It's fine but, you gotta chill." I sat beside him.

He flicked through the channels and put on the basketball game.

"So, how you doing yourself?" I asked.

"I'm good. Basketball is going great." He focused on the Tv.

"It's sunny outside." I went to the window.

"Let's go for a walk when Desiree's awake." I looked at him.

"Alright." He smiled.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"Let's go to Olive Garden. We're walking though." He suggested.

"That's fine. I wanna ask your sister if she can take Desiree for the night. We could go to the gym if you'd like?" I checked my phone.

"I don't mind yeah. When do you wanna go?".

"How about tomorrow because I really need to remove all this belly fat that you caused." I pointed at him.

"Me?" He chuckled.

"Yes you." I laughed.

"Ight, fair play." He rubbed his hair.

"So, that's sorted. I've already started to go healthy too." I walked to the kitchen.

"How?" He sat at the island.

"I've been making protein shakes and salad and all that." I opened the fridge.

"I know this may sound weird but you really beautiful the way you are. Many niggas be telling their girls to loose weight." He spoke.

"A nigga that's in my position, he'd probably be like 'oh, she fat now, I ain't gonna chase after her' but I'm still chasing after you.".

He sounds so weird like some good boy.

What he said got to me. I see how he finally understands how much he hurt me. I'm still in love with this guy and I'd do anything to get him back.

He slowly walked towards me.

"I'd do anything to get you back, anything. That's why I made love with you. I didn't do it just like that. You ain't one of my hoes, your mine, alright?" He lifted up my chin.