Chapter18

6 MONTHS LATER
Symoné POV
"My back is aching." I complained.

"Then put your foot up." Diana laughed as she fed her son.

I'm 6 months pregnant, yep. We didn't use anything to prevent us from having a child again. We were so caught up in the moment.

DaShawn and I have been working on our relationship. We're not together but we've remained as close friends until I feel like I could be with him again.

The gender of the baby, I'm having another baby girl. I'm really happy and so is DaShawn. I know that he really wanted a little boy though.

"Callum, can you please just eat?" Diana fussed about with Callum.

He kept on crying.

"Aw, maybe he ain't hungry." I laughed at her fussing about.

"Yeah, I'll feed him later." She sighed.

"So, how are you and DaShawn?" She asked.

"We're fine. This time, he's gonna try and not miss the birth of his second baby girl." I said.

"Where is he?" She furrowed her brows.

"She's with Desiree at this park.".

"That's cute." She grinned.

"Yeah I know. Now that Desiree is 6 months, he's trying to work on how to be a good father and all that. He spoils her too much." I shook my head.

We both laughed.

"I'm glad your getting along." She smiled.

The doorbell rang and Diana went to get it. I heard DaShawn's deep voice and Desiree's baby talk.

They walked into the living room and Desiree started giggling as soon as she saw me. She clapped her hands and tried to say mama but, it didn't come out yet.

"Hey baby." I kissed her cheek.

"How was your day today?" I laughed.

She just stared at me and smiled.

"Okay, let's go." DaShawn told me.

"Not even a 'hey' but let's go?" I giggled.

"Hey Symoné." He shook his head and laughed.

We said our goodbyes to Diana then we left. Even though she did live opposite DaShawn's house, he was gonna drop me home.

"Where you going? You seem to be driving a little fast." I asked.

"I'm meeting with somebody." He said.

"Ooooh, a girl?" I teased him.

"I thought you'd get upset. So I cancelled it." He looked at me real quick.

"What? Why? You shouldn't have. It's not up to me whether your dating somebody or not. Go, have fun!".

"Yolo!" I stuck up my peace fingers.

"Just stop." He laughed.

Desiree just clapped her hands.

Once we got home, I put her to sleep. DaShawn had left to go on that date. I went into the shower and began to wash myself. Rubbing my stomach, I felt a little kick.

"Mamas second little girl." I grinned.

DaShawn POV
"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." Chloe sat down.

I've known Chloe for about 4 months now. I thought maybe if I take her out on a date, we could get to know each other. At first I thought no because of Symoné but then she said yes.

"How've you been?" I asked her.

"I've been good thanks, and you?" She locked eyes with me.

"I've been good too." I smiled.

"Hopefully your baby mama doesn't really..mind this. You did have to cancel.".

"She didn't mind actually." I shook my head.
*
*
As the night ended, I went to Symoné's. I didn't really enjoy our date. She likes to talk about herself and her past experiences with her boyfriends. It was a little too boring for me but she's a nice girl and all.

Driving to her home, I thought about my second child. I know it's too soon. I really wanna be apart of my children's lives so I've got to drop all my hoes.

"Open up." I knocked on the door.

She opened the door and smiled at me.

"How was your night?" She let me through.

"I can do better." I shook my head.

"Meaning?" She furrowed her brows.

"Meaning, the girl I chose, all she'd do is talk about herself all the damn time. I don't know if I'm ready to have my own girl yet." I sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find somebody." She rubbed my back.

"Mhm." I shrugged and nodded my head.

"Ooh, she's kicking." She giggled.

I placed my hand on her stomach and felt my daughter kick.

I laughed.

Symoné POV
"Can you come out already? I'm tired." I talked to my stomach.

"Come here Desiree." I put my arms out.

She crawled into my arms and laid her head on my body. She then started to point at my belly and say nonsense.

"Mommy is having a baby girl. Your gonna be a big sister." I grinned.

She just laughed and clapped her hands.

I put her down on the couch and took a picture of her.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I can't wait to get this baby out of here. I really can't!

Austin POV
"Austin, you've got to stop this!" Letitia picked me up.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I slurred.

She let go of me and I fell to the ground groaning.

"Your a useless son of a bitch! You really are! I could've gotten in trouble for something that isn't true!" She shouted.

"I'm leaving your pathetic ass!" She walked out slamming the door.

I laid there. Groaning.

I know what I told her to do was wrong but, I need to kill this nigga.